Upperman host ND

Yes volahol might have been a smart move to try to slow upperman down but also it slows down your very very very quick team.. kind of a dumb move handicapping themselves if you really think about it!

Sounds like ND is worried about Stopping the U. Otherwise the smart move is to move the game to Thursday. I see this being a high scoring game, Both teams will put up 35+ points. I am going with Upperman. Good look from DC.

It will be a smart move to keep uppermans off the field and try to keep controlling the clock!! But you have to have a good offense to do that but all I hear is about that great defense. How is your offense. If our great offense is off the field and your great defense is off the field then who is better your offense or our defense. I think I will take our defense..lol

Guest Termite

LA had huge guys last season. One problem with LA and DC is they move up to 4A after playing mostly 3A teams, really not fair to any team that has to move up for playoffs when their district is in a lower class.

Especially if the lower class teams are beating them.

It will be a smart move to keep uppermans off the field and try to keep controlling the clock!! But you have to have a good offense to do that but all I hear is about that great defense. How is your offense. If our great offense is off the field and your great defense is off the field then who is better your offense or our defense. I think I will take our defense..lol

Daddymac, you have no idea what you are in for Friday night.

You post like they are animals! I will call this game 28-7 Irish win.. only reason Buzzard picks Irish is because of those two linebackers! #45 and #44 are ANIMALS! 

Upperman offense must be staying home...Hold them to 7? A team averaging over 50 per game.

“They’re probably not as athletic as Tyner was across the boardâ€. “They get after you pretty good. But we’ve seen some things on film that make us feel like we can match up with them. We think we have some pretty good offense.â€

Tyner learned that lesson last Friday.

York enters this week’s matchup with 2,271 rushing yards and 33 touchdowns, as well as 2,188 passing yards and 34 touchdowns. Austin Butler, though his production has seen a drop in recent weeks, has rushed for 1,245 yards and 12 touchdowns. Robert Stephenson and Jason Jones have been the top receivers, with Stephenson accumulating 1,090 yards and 16 touchdowns on 57 catches, while Jones has 628 yards and nine touchdowns on 37 catches.

In comparison, the Bees have rushed for 4,067 yards this season and allowed 1,521 on the ground, with 53 rushing scores to 22 allowed. In the air, UHS has collected 2,364 yards to its opponents’ 1,203, throwing for 37 touchdowns, while giving up just seven passing touchdowns.

“They’re probably not as athletic as Tyner was across the board. But we’ve seen some things on film that make us feel like we can match up with them. We think we have some pretty good offense".

In comparison, the Bees have rushed for 4,067 yards this season and allowed 1,521 on the ground, while giving up just seven passing touchdowns.