Upperman host ND

has the line up for ND changed over in 4 weeks? Change cordinators? Had diffrent kids come out? Did some start qb come back from injury better than ever? Lots of difference in 13 months than 4 weeks.

touche; touche

You guys don't get it. A top 3A school doesn't play a 1A and only win by 7.

OH; Booger gets it! :thumb: ...and you stand corrected sir; we did play a 1A team and win by only 7 and we may have been lucky to have got that many....maybe you can enlighten us on what the exact score of that game should have been...tomorrow night will tell us all just how much that 7 points meant against that top 1A team...

Assume someone from either side will be posting updates on this thread as the game goes on for us fans not making the trip...(Would love to have been able to see the Irish play in my alma mater's football stadium tonight- I didn't see too many TTU wins during my time there in the mid 80's...)

Go Irish! :mrgreen:

D

I initially hoped the Bees would whoop the leprechauns buts this week, but after following this thread for a week, I got to say you Upperman fans is a piece of work.  I now hope the leprechauns beat you, and I think they will.

Strong Upperman offense against a strong ND defense.

Pretty good ND offense against a bad Upperman defense.

I think ND defense gets more stops than Upperman's and wins in a close shootout.

I think I just puked my mouth. puke.gif

To be clear ... I still hate ND,  I don't care for your AD anymore than the Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way), I don't like catlick mackerel snappers, and I think leprechauns is gay.

The Troll is pulling for Notre Dame? What is this world coming to. I'm writing this down. This has got to be a once in a lifetime event.

Edited by MtnGoatBilly

The Troll is pulling for Notre Dame? What is this world coming to. I'm writing this down. This has got to be a once in a lifetime event.

I dunno I think The Troll may just be a Irish Fan deep down inside, but one thing I know is that the Irish are gonna roll this bunch tonight

Ok I have stayed off here as long as I can...Ya'll are taking things a little to far. I saw the post about Connor taking a hit Friday night like he did last year at Rockwood where he got his knee hurt..seriously???? this is a kid we are talking about...I do not want any one hurt either side period and would not post a statement like that ever!!!! YES I AM PROUD TO BE AN UPPERMAN BEE!!! So yes I want them to win...but anything can happen on any given night. I believe that it will be a great game by two high school football teams and that there will be pros and cons for each team and hopefully in the end Upperman wins and if they play like I know they can they WILL get the W. For some of you who have said some pretty ugly things concerning our defense and coaches..you best be careful KARMA will bite you in the butt and knowing my upperman Bees like I do they play with heart and grit and will accept the challenge like they have every week and come out balls to wall...just watch. They have to play every week proving themselves to all you grown ups still living out your high school days on this web site putting down players, coaches and programs that you truly know nothing about!!! For you Alcoa fans really??? worry about your own game...I have a lot of respect for Coach Rankin and the kind of program he runs..I know him pretty well and thought Alcoa fans would probably be a little more humble..guess not..your day will come...To everyone else who is supporting the U I cant express how much it means to the boys, coaches and us parents and fans to have everyone rooting for us..Thank you and hope to see you Friday night at Tech..bring a canned food as we are still doing our food drive. I know this may not be the most grammatically correct post or whatever but my point is just remember these our teenage boys yall are putting down,, and this Upperman program has grown leaps and bound since our back to to back 1-9 seasons just a few years ago so excuse us if WE ARE PROUD of our boys and coaches..just like yall are also...If you only knew how much work has gone into getting us to where we are at this moment maybe some of you would understand...so all this being said GO BEES!!!! and Notre Dame fans have a safe trip and welcome to Putnam county proud home of the UPPERMAN BEES!!!!!!