Upperman host ND

I also knew when they started letting York run that I could sense the game changing. I don't know why they tried to force that many throws with the rain plus Orr back there. Dildine had a great game on defense. Butler isn't being talked about enough. He ran the ball well and had some good gashes up the middle. I saw someone say ND left a lot of points on the field. Upperman also drove the ball down and turned it over before scoring twice from what I recall. Also, about the hurdle.. I was a little confused. I know a few years ago it wasn't a penalty (Poteete used to love to hurdle people when we had him) BUT the ironic thing is we got a penalty for hurdling last year when our rb hurdled a player and kept going on a big gain... the ironic thing about it was we got that penalty called when he hurdled an Upperman player.. Good crowd turnout last night as well. Lot of bees fans but I saw loads of 8AA fans including myself supporting them. Had to stand in line for 15 mins and it already had a lot of people in.

Edited by TigerPride23

Hurdling is only a penalty if the defender is squared up directly in the path of the runner. If the defender is diving or on the ground then he can be hurdled. TP 23 it was last year when Molander got the penalty, against Upperman Lol. That is the rule though.

Edited by Waterboy78

Guest Termite

took over????not even close; i think took advantage is a better choice of words for York....enus; the linebavcker that had been busting his chops all night; went out for one play and off to the races up the middle goes your boy.....he is a good one and you guys will be back to your normal middle of the road team next year....enjoy it this one year of above average performance....upperman has earned it :thumb: .....Took Over!!!!!!!! na

"back to normal middle of the road team next year". "one year of above average"

You must be a NEW ND fan. "took advantage"?? Looks like over the years other teams "took advantage" of ND.....a lot.

Since 2001 ND isn't even a middle of the road team ....except once every 7 years.

Enjoy your win Upperman fans and it was a great win but if tonight is anything like what your Bees will be playing like next week then Alcoa will mercy rule you..... I don't have a dog in the fight just a unbiased opinion now that I've seen both Alcoa and Upperman play.....

always did like Pikeville! Spent lots of time there with family as a kid...