Adamsville @ Eagleville

redkuda

Eagleville definately has a passing game.  Ryan Jordan (QB) is tall, stands strong in the pocket and has great arm strength with good accuracy.  The passing game wasn't as strong early season but by mid season the receivers and Jordan really got on the same page.  It hasn't been featured as much because it hasn't had to have been featured.  You don't just throw the ball when your running game is getting the job done as it has for most of the year.

Eagleville knows they are facing a formidable challenge this week from the team to the west but trust me, they will not lay down for anyone.  I expect a good close game between two very well coached and disciplined teams.

Eagleville fans, trust me on this statement. If you do not have a passing game you will not beat Adamsville. You cannot be one dimensional and beat them. You have to be balanced. It appears Eagleville has an outstanding run game but I assure you it will not be enough. If you can pass for 125 yards and let your stud back do his thing you may have a chance. I still think Adamsville wins by 2 TD's. They are too healthy and have too many really good players to go along with their two studs, Neary and Wallis. I will not be surprised at all if Adamsville blows this game wide open. I do not mean any disrespect toward Eagleville. I hope you do well and it's a close game. They are just that good.

Good luck Cardinals. Make 15A proud. Sounds like y'all are healed up and clicking on all cylinders. I predict a 10 point win even though I don't know anything about Eagleville. They obviously are pretty good to have gotten this far and have a 10-1 record but like the Forest fans have said they probably haven't seen size and speed like Pusser's boys!! Getting ready to watch "Friday Night Lights" for probably the 12th time! What an awesome HS football movie!

I agree them there Adamsville boys are some kind of big! Good luck Cardinals!

Guest HHrocket

Adamsville 20 Eagleville 13

Eagleville very good, Adamsville a little better.

Eagleville is a run first pass when you need to team. They are not one dimensional and I will be shocked if either team blows this open.

My Forrest peeps have bailed one by one. Still looking for someone to travel to this game with me. I'm an actual fan who wants to see an awesome game, even though my team has been eliminated.

In fact, if I were Coach Coleman from Forrest I would have rounded up my entire junior class of players and told them if they want to go further next year, we are taking a van to Eagleville tonight to get a taste of where we want to be next year cos guess what? It's gonna start with these kids- next year's seniors.