Henry County vs. Ridgeway- Round 3

MSURacer

You people's Outrage over NOT Standing up for the so-called "National" Anthem is absurd 

What a shame, I had lots of respect for you and the ferocious support you have for Whitehaven. But now you go and screw it all up with absurd comments and an even more absurd attitude. And yes, I'm a veteran like my father before me. Thanks to all those from all over the state standing up for what is clearly right. And for those who think its "no big deal," that is as one poster said - pathetic.

Its just as easy for you to say your Cowardly things over your same computer, you Clown. See me in Cookeville. I got plenty to say in REAL LIFE

Big Bad man , COWARD .... Come on over to our side and Sit on your Pathetic A** and see what happens . Seriously , you make me sick . Why don't you take your sorry A** somewhere else if you have no respect for our Country , please do us all a favor .

• Upvote 1

What a shame, I had lots of respect for you and the ferocious support you have for Whitehaven. But now you go and screw it all up with absurd comments and an even more absurd attitude. And yes, I'm a veteran like my father before me. Thanks to all those from all over the state standing up for what is clearly right. And for those who think its "no big deal," that is as one poster said - pathetic.

Thanks for your Service and your Dad too , U.S.M.C. here , and PROUD of it . I remember Standing at attention as our National Anthem was being played and my Battalion was Standing behind President Ronald Reagan when he came to Camp Lejeune to pay his Respects to the 220 Marines who Died in Beirut  , along with 18 Sailors and 3 Soldiers ... Ya I would of Loved to see that Clown sitting on his Butt that day thinking he was too Cool to Stand up . 

Edited by pepvol

Thanks for your Service and your Dad too , U.S.M.C. here , and PROUD of it . I remember Standing at attention as our National Anthem was being played and my Battalion was Standing behind President Ronald Reagan when he came to Camp Lejeune to pay his Respects to the 220 Marines who Died there , along with 18 Sailors and 3 Soldiers ... Ya I would of Loved to see that Clown sitting on his Butt that day thinking he was too Cool to Stand up . 

USN for me, thank you for your service to pep. Sounds like we served around the same time if your talking about Beruit. I still stand at attention when OUR National Anthem is being played.

Where's your outrage for the Prison Industrial Complex? Where's your Outrage as it concerns poverty Not only in America but in Countries around the world where America Flexes its Imperialistic Muscles? Where's your Outrage when President Obama is sabotaged and disrespected by the Tea Party and other Republicans?

You bums can miss me with the Red, White and Blue mess.

My brain too big for yall to comprehend the depth of my ideas and thoughts... Now we can get back on Football and talk about Unbalanced Lines, spread formations and multiple defensive sets cause WE WILL NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE over the Atrocities that you Sentinels have committed against Humanity.

Its on you if you wish to come at me or not. pepvol... I assure you if White Station makes it to the state to play yall I'll walk over to yall Confederate Flag waving side and Talk to you and show you what a Coward looks like.   :ugeek:  

USN for me, thank you for your service to pep. Sounds like we served around the same time if your talking about Beruit. I still stand at attention when OUR National Anthem is being played.

Me too , and I can't help but think about all the great men and Women who have given their all for us to have the freedom of going to a Ball Game every time I hear the National Anthem ... anybody who thinks they're too cool to Stand , they need to realize that not only are they disrespecting our Country , but all of those who have given their All , that is a Slap in their face !!  

Where's your outrage for the Prison Industrial Complex? Where's your Outrage as it concerns poverty Not only in America but in Countries around the world where America Flexes its Imperialistic Muscles? Where's your Outrage when President Obama is sabotaged and disrespected by the Tea Party and other Republicans?

You bums can miss me with the Red, White and Blue mess.

My brain too big for yall to comprehend the depth of my ideas and thoughts... Now we can get back on Football and talk about Unbalanced Lines, spread formations and multiple defensive sets cause WE WILL NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE over the Atrocities that you Sentinels have committed against Humanity.

Its on you if you wish to come at me or not. pepvol... I assure you if White Station makes it to the state to play yall I'll walk over to yall Confederate Flag waving side and Talk to you and show you what a Coward looks like.   :ugeek:  

Now why am I NOT surprised that you disrespect the country BUT make sure you defend Obama, I see what this is all about.....lol

Thank You! Mr.Obvious strikes again, I served to help preserve those right, AND, it works both ways, he has the right to disrespect the country, the others that served and myself, have every bit of a right to let our disaproval be heard. Now, politics suck, so this thread should really just be closed, This game is over anyway.....