CAK @ Alcoa (round 2)

BCsportsfan

Sudderth begat Mitchell begat Tyson....I think that is right....Rev?

They are all Sudderth to me....

Looking forward to the game...as always against CAKe.

Maybe GVK will actually say hello to us this time.

Not only that, but I will go ahead and get out in front and say hello now! tiphat.gif Slithered in just in time for a band burger during the Anthem last game. Hope to be earlier this time. As always, we enjoy coming to Alcoa for a game. Great atmosphere and there is always something special in the air when these 2 teams meet, regardless of the outcome.

The Warriors have their work cut out for them. Yes, divine intervention did come in the form of Charlie High, Davis Howell, Josh Smith, Franklin Muchinson, Brett Kendrick, Corey Rathbone, and the rest of Warriors the last couple of years.

Yes, it helps to play good competition but my bottom line is and always has been this:

I've watched quite a few teams that getting beat up on by Alcoa (or CAK for that matter) didn't magically make them State Championship contenders th_animatedsmily-1.gif?t=1284480510. Unless you have a few kids like High, Howell, Tyson, Warren, etc. you aren't going to get past the elite teams out there. Preparation and coaching go a long ways and are indispensable, but you have to have the horses to compete at that level. The last several years CAK had the horses that, combined with all of the rest of the ingredients, made for potentially Championship level play, and even a few long nights for Alcoa soapbox.gif.....Do the Warriors have enough horses to do that this year? We'll see tomorrow night.

I do love the way these 2 teams seem to genuinely respect each other out on the field. 2 very classy programs. Here's hoping for a clean, injury free, and hopefully rain free game.

Edited by Govolsknox