Overton's Terry Anderson retires

workinprogress

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could not be a good hire. Inheriting one of the best teams in TN and to continuously perform under expectations is a killer.... Mind you this was before the rezoning of Murfreesboro so save those excuse

Looks like LOD has a new coacht name. Or perhaps a "clone" ? Getting more and more desperate. 

Besides, since you said "team," you know that every team changes every year with graduation, kids moving in and out, etc. What Aydelott inherited was different than what Rankin walked away from...and then the rezoning hit. 

Can't wait to see your response. Don't sit up waiting for mine. 

Desperate please.... I don't know who You think I am but I'm obviously not.. I'm just stating facts. Ron must be ur friend. Anyone else gets that team and they perform they way they did and didn't win a title they would butchered. And all honesty the rezoning of Overton kids is what helped him succeed in Hillsboro so take the bitter with the sweet

both guys are great coaches, ron has a body of work at Hillsboro and Riverdale and Jay, after many years of being a very successful defensive coordinator has worked hard to make the Mcgavock program back into a respected program.  Both guys are hard working and have tons of energy. good luck to whoever gets the job, it is the plum assignment in Nashville right now and has always had tons of  community support

I would expect committed members to be Pelham, Shuler, brunette, tribue, and sanders. If they go with experience in metro I would say two names wlll come out in broome and law. Broome would create an opening but not sure if that is who y'all are thinking. Law was a finalist for the hillsboro job. If they go with youth in metro it's a toss up.

I would expect committed members to be Pelham, Shuler, brunette, tribue, and sanders. If they go with experience in metro I would say two names wlll come out in broome and law. Broome would create an opening but not sure if that is who y'all are thinking. Law was a finalist for the hillsboro job. If they go with youth in metro it's a toss up.

Work, Pelham and Shuler are the same person. Maybe Dean William Williams? Brunette, Tribue and Williams were all working together on the "discipline board".