Overton's Terry Anderson retires

workinprogress

District policy and law are two different things. If there is a policy then obviously it will be posted and that would explain why other metro jobs have been posted.

Work, you have been around long enough to know that district policy IS law in Metro.

Run, nice finish to the Bulldogs season. And also, I agree. SSDD

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to coach Anderson on a great career and being a solid example of what men and coaches should strive for.  Between you and coach buddy brown I learned more about being what a coach was about. I am still learning lessons but you guys were both great mentors.  If I know coach Anderson he will soon be back on the sidelines again, it is his only hobby.  Way to go out the way you want to and have fun in retirement

Volsrock I think you may be right about Anderson. I think if the right opportunity presents itself he would be an assistant somewhere. He loves the game and loves coaching football and life. If you read the paper it sounds like he still has a passion and just didn't want to take a chance of having regrets. He is leaving Overton in a good place and on his own terms. It would be nice to see him and brown on the same sidelines again.