Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

serious question for grace fans; on a scale from 0-10, where would you rank gca's conditioning?

Hay snoball...you mean their condition at present or after the final whistle nex Fri?..right now they sayin lots of hail marys an please pauls, that's what folks do fore they enter into the lions mouth to be tested by tha Jacket Nation...now after nex Fri., they condition will be ...Hay Coach?!?!?!?!?....did you git tha number uv tha truck that r-u-n-n-e-d over me. :wacko:

Edited by Tushhog72

Hahaha dont worry he just doesn't care for GCA it's not you

Don';t like schools who use a different set of rules, especially the one's that bend and Break um' Its got nothing to do with the Grace Kids, Its just the intentions of the whole atheletic program at Grace.Did Isay GOOO Yellow Jackrtsssssssssssssss

Yeah they are good I wonder what the strength of schedule matchup looks like. As far as the last few seasons we have beaten the 3 a state champs the last two years and this year even though te lost to Alcoa last night. I think silvers ale was pretty physical I doubt tc will be any more physical. Though I could be wrong I'm about to watch some film on em ;)

I'll guarantee Trousdale will be the most physical team you have saw. Not just this year, probably in a few years.

However, there is a lot to be said for playing sound competition and being able to impose your will on your opponent. TC kids are always 2 things:

Mentally tough

Fundamentally sound

Add to that they will be more athletic than anyone grace has played

In 2010 they held eventual state champ Signal mtn to fewer pts than anyone and nearly beat them. Last yr they slowed fc's aerial attack but couldn't stop the run, however they were very young at that time.

I think you ARE an honorary Jacket this week! And we would have beaten SM without Gregory breaking his leg. And he still took the feild in an air cast if anyone's wondering about our conditioning & toughness.

I say Jackets win this one by at least 2 TDs. I've been saying this Jr class would bring home the gold ball this year for about 9 years now. Gonna have a lot of Crow to eat if I'm wrong.

I'll even tell y'all that this year's 4th, 5th & 6th graders WILL win at least one gold ball while they're in high school.

File that one Slim!

Edited by TCGrad97

I hear Grace has a weird kick off...I hear they are big too. I am betting they get winded in the second half.

They play video game football & are pretty good at it. They have some very strange kick off formations for on side kicks & will attempt them up by 21 early or at any point during the game. In our 2nd round game we saw an onside, a Statue of Liberty, a double pass, reverse, & a fumble rooskie. None went for TD's but everyone on the field has to play their assignments or who know what they'll pull out. They're good at the regular & the video game stuff, I just think the TC style is gonna be a little different than they're used to.

Oh yeah, in case I forgot to mention it, I hope y'all ear hole 'em :lol:

Edited by crow