Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Roy, you'll never pick it up that far, when we were over there that station faded out about 10 minutes from the school. 101.3 will be carrying SP @ CF and they update scores pretty good. Other than that I don't think you're gonna get a lot of coverage @ Rochelle Field.

Let me ask you a question.   That man that I talk to at Ronnies red eye is driving me up to that Henry mans field and he has one of those apple phones and he said he might could listen to it on his phone.  Do they have a website like this one that you can listen to it on?

Sounds like TC has gone 'sweatervester' on us. Don't let Roy Dillard or the South Pitt fans know you have an indoor practice facility. You may lose your street cred with them. LOL

They only get to practice on it after they have a knock down,tooth rattling,mud slinging go round first :angry:Then and only then can they adjourn to the turf. .LOL GO JACKETS

Let me ask you a question.   That man that I talk to at Ronnies red eye is driving me up to that Henry mans field and he has one of those apple phones and he said he might could listen to it on his phone.  Do they have a website like this one that you can listen to it on?

There's also a free app called tune-in. About any radio station that is online is available. Be sure to get you some popcorn tonight Roy, they make some real good popcorn @ Rochelle Field. Stay warm!