Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Guest Termite

You are a funny guy. I was there because I know that it was the JV that scored twice on Upperman, and the JV let Upperman score twice but they do play for Alcoa. The Alcoa coach made that call to pull the Varsity. What's your point?

Point is....Baxter scored on their 1st possession. I don't think Alcoa had put the JV in after 1 possession.

You really think the Alcoa's coach made the call to put the JV in? Really? The coach made that call?

Marine? Really? I'll sleep better tonight knowing you are on the wall.

Guest Termite

It doesn't matter much, but I'm disappointed in UpperCumberlandMan. I have been here a few years. I've never seen anyone hype a player so much, a team so much, talk so much crap, post so many stats, and be as active on every thread, before and after each game, and then when they loose.....tuck tail and run.

This may prove a point. It now appears the UCM is York's dad, or related.

On second thought maybe disappointed isn't the right word. Maybe it was expected.

Maybe Kenny will eventually make an appearance too. If he does, maybe somebody can get him to sing "Coward(s) of the County".

It doesn't matter much, but I'm disappointed in UpperCumberlandMan. I have been here a few years. I've never seen anyone hype a player so much, a team so much, talk so much crap, post so many stats, and be as active on every thread, before and after each game, and then when they loose.....tuck tail and run.

This may prove a point. It now appears the UCM is York's dad, or related.

On second thought maybe disappointed isn't the right word. Maybe it was expected.

Maybe Kenny will eventually make an appearance too. If he does, maybe somebody can get him to sing "Coward(s) of the County".

Im pretty sure UCM got suspended for a while after a verbal dispute of some sort with another poster

"After my rude encounter, I will be the first to admit...75 is a good number."

Go Alcoa!

I could not agree more. There were several groups of Upperman fans (men)cruising around the Alcoa stands yelling and clearly looking for a fight prior to the game. They were overheard at the home concessions stand talking loudly about the number of "boys" in Alcoa. The Upperman faithful that formed a tunnel for the team to enter the field were making vulgar gestures towards the Alcoa team as they assembled in the Helmet...all with our Cheerleaders standing there watching.

kneel.gifCongratulations to the Tornadoes on the overwhelming show of force. Shock. And awe. I will remind everyone that when you face a team with the caliber and depth that Alcoa has, it is an eye opening experience. No reason to be embarrassed that you didn't get it. Until you face that kind of play from a small school, it is hard to grasp that it is simply a different level. th_Shocked-1.gif Alcoa has made some very good 3A teams look much weaker than they are against mere mortal 3A teams in the past, and this year's version is no exception. They would be my pick against most any 4A, 5A, or 6A school not named Maryville. Congratulations to Upperman on an outstanding year. You are not the first to realize that if you didn't have to play what would become the next state champion, you would have had a shot at the title. 13-1 is an amazing year. You just happened to have to play a team with more talent and depth than most any in the state. tornado.gif

• Upvote 1