Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

It's funny how you get on a thread with the CAKe fans and all the other school and they never whine and cray as much as you lowerman fans have about open zone and need to move up and all this crap..... I guess next you will want us to play two hand touch or power puff or something maybe we can play soccer or something. Hope players for you guys are tougher than you guys or better yet that's usually where kids learn it from there parents.......

Kenny wants to play two hand touch with dolly!

A key trait to ANY alcoa player is they were not good enough (for whatever reason) to make the cut at MARYVILLE!!!

I think that I might just take off my collar, drive from DC, and come sit in the stands next to you Friday...

I'm from the 13, Alcoa born and bred and never had an inkling of a desire to attend or play for Maryville. I cheer for them every game but one during the season, especially when my nephew played for the Red Rebels. However, neither me nor any of my former teammates, family or friends have been Maryville rejects....if you are and Upperman fan, I say good luck to your team Friday. If you are some beer swilling troll, just climb back under your rock!

It's funny how you get on a thread with the CAKe fans and all the other school and they never whine and cray as much as you lowerman fans have about open zone and need to move up and all this crap..... I guess next you will want us to play two hand touch or power puff or something maybe we can play soccer or something. Hope players for you guys are tougher than you guys or better yet that's usually where kids learn it from there parents.......

You and the rest make jokes about how there is no competition in 3A and there's an opportunity to prove something in 4A-but it's avoided. Is that tough?

I think that I might just take off my collar, drive from DC, and come sit in the stands next to you Friday...

I'm from the 13, Alcoa born and bred and never had an inkling of a desire to attend or play for Maryville. I cheer for them every game but one during the season, especially when my nephew played for the Red Rebels. However, neither me nor any of my former teammates, family or friends have been Maryville rejects....if you are and Upperman fan, I say good luck to your team Friday. If you are some beer swilling troll, just climb back under your rock!

He's the district 8aa troll. I hope y'all enjoy his stay in this thread for the week