Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Gonna be boring! Lol!

No, not with the "goons" - it is never boring. I predict Alcoa will post a lot about how they can't be beat, and CPA will post a lot about the privilege of being able to prove Alcoa can be beat. CPA fans aren't stupid, they know Alcoa is the measuring stick.

I'm off - didn't mean to highjack the thread.

Edited by sportsnerd

I'm going to ask a question and I already have an idea how it'll get answered, but here goes... Do you Alcoa fans care how your program is seen by the rest of the state? How they are viewed as either a class program, or you just don't care apparently. Why would you want the fan base to look horrible? I'm being serious. There can't be one person that reads this thread thing anything except "childish". I wonder how old you are with some of the things you say. Can't be very mature I know that much.. There's a difference in some trash talking back and forth and starting a thread just to spurt your crap.. Has anything been said about the game? Or should I make a new thread and get a mod to post it so it won't move for a few years. Titled "Alcoa: past, present, and future of TN football!" Then go on to say there is no need for a single thread about another team as long as Alcoa is around. They will win it all anyway.. Alright flame away..