Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

first you will need to create an account on a site like photobucket. The photo will need to be uploaded to your account. Once the photo is uploaded. Copy the Url link of the photo. In coachT paste the url link in photo icon linking the uploaded photo to the post.

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the help fellas. Hope to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Since Baxter has never played Alcoa on the football field, there is one thing I would like to express to them about this game.  With ALL DUE RESPECT to my Tornado friends and players, IMHO the Bees will not be facing the strongest Alcoa team that the Tornados have put on the field over the past decade.  Some of the teams in the past truly established the "Beast from the East" moniker.  Not to say that this years Alcoa team doesn't have some "beastly" players, because they certainly do.  My point is that this is a very good Tornado team, but there have been even better teams in recent years.  This years team is tough enough, but you really wouldn't wanted to have faced the 2009 or 2010 teams.  :shock:

Good luck to both teams for an injury free, hard fought game, and safe travels to all.  I will be pulling for our district brethren. I say Alcoeee by 28pts.

Just want to throw this paper game into the mix. I understand it doesn't always matter you have to play the game but it is fun to look at.

Alcoa 38 Smith 0 - (score at half time 35 to 0 safe to say they let their foot out of the gas.)

Upperman 49 Smith 26 - (half time score 28 to 14 and York played up until the final whistle)

Upperman 61 DeKalb 14 (this got ugly early)

DeKalb 13 Knox Cath 55 (3rd loss in a roll for DC)

Alcoa 49 Knox Cath 7 (very good 4a Catholic team)

Upperman 56 York 0 (It was 35 zip at the half, La was up 38 to zip at the half on York finished that way. The U ran that one up)

Alcoa 45 York 7 (The score at half was 45 to 0. Alcoa subbed on D the second series)

Upperman 41 LA 34 - (La lead at the half 27-20 and the "U" took the lead for the 1st time with one min left in the game. LA was 3-7)

CAK 42 LA 7 - (Game wasn't even that close as CAK turned it over 5/6 times)

Alcoa has beat CAK 93-31 in two games (51-17 the first time 42-14 the last time)

Common oponents do say a lot about teams......but you still gotta play the game....

Since Baxter has never played Alcoa on the football field, there is one thing I would like to express to them about this game. With ALL DUE RESPECT to my Tornado friends and players, IMHO the Bees will not be facing the strongest Alcoa team that the Tornados have put on the field over the past decade. Some of the teams in the past truly established the "Beast from the East" moniker. Not to say that this years Alcoa team doesn't have some "beastly" players, because they certainly do. My point is that this is a very good Tornado team, but there have been even better teams in recent years. This years team is tough enough, but you really wouldn't wanted to have faced the 2009 or 2010 teams. :shock:

Good luck to both teams for an injury free, hard fought game, and safe travels to all. I will be pulling for our district brethren. I say Alcoeee by 28pts.

I agree. This years team is a rebuild year. Alcoa grad. 27 players last year. That is the most I can remember. This years team is Soph. loaded.

And not just any Soph. Class. A class that domainated all teams in middle school.

Look out......the next level is coming soon!

Talk about the school of hard knocks , you can't catch a break dude, your dad being a 49 er fan explains your low self esteem , two doctorate degrees ...... so your daddy never told you not to lie ?

Either come clean on the football career ( you were team manager) and you hoping to get off work at KFC in time to see the vawls get spanked by "VANDY"!!!!!

Yes, D. Min and PhD in Pastoral counseling, so I will pray for you and pencil in an "open"90230a7245e997230218a398a847c7e0af173b7d appointment for you!

Didnt Signal Mountain move to 4A to get away from Alcoa in playoffs? ....Oops, someone forgot Fulton and Greeneville!! And doesnt Maryville have a starter that lives in Alcoa who went to Maryville cause his position at Alcoa was full and he wasnt going to be a full time starter? Anyway, thats the two questions I have after reading through all this non-sense! Lol

My prediction for game is:

Alcoa - 49

Upperman - 14

As far as places to eat, Bread of Heaven BarBQ in Alcoa and Smokin Joes BarBQ in Townsend are both great for local stuff. We also have a Hooters, Smoky Mountain Brewery, and Buff Wild Wings close if you like those types. Applebees close to school and on Alcoa Hwy after the game is usually a big atmosphere. My pick is if you get into town early, the 20-30 min drive towards the smokies into townsend, to eat at Smokin Joes!

Oh and for anyone staying the night in town, there is a great 80s band playing at Two Doors Down in Downtown Maryviile. They are a lot of fun and its 21 and up. Any other area questions, I will try and answer.

As far as stands, Alcoa has a nice large visitor section on opposite side of field. This is a small community school setting. It is basicly sitting in a neighborhood. Game atmosphere is great and band food is good.

Yes, D. Min and PhD in Pastoral counseling, so I will pray for you and pencil in an "open"90230a7245e997230218a398a847c7e0af173b7d appointment for you!

Already have one counselor thanks , unless your free (had to go bi-weekly-to much $$$$)

I will commend you trying to better yourself by leaving Alcoa (great place to be from)

Ps. If you are ever in town around VU psych facilities look me up!

Those gold balls are the only recruiting tool we have it speaks for its self. We don't recruit ball players. The ones that want to win find the schools we just house them.... They learn for Coach Sabin when he walks into a living room and sits down and throws all his championship rings on the table and says this is what you can get here. All I can tell you is olé Sunshine better strap it up and get ready for that nasty D-Line they are ruthless and Very Very physical........... You guys sound like you need some French cries and wha bugers........ It's dirt Boy dont try to spruce it up........ Choo....Choo........ Goon squad great performance tonight way to step it up little eannis

At least spell Saban's name right