Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

This thread is hard to even read. I know you are arrogant and you don't care and I get that. We all know Alcoa is good. Can we atleast show some respect to a team that everyone doubted and is now in the situation to atleast be playing this game? Who picked them to be in this matchup? Anyone? I know you will say there is nothing to discuss, but can we get some discussion in here about the game? Stadium? Food? A lot of people here that haven't been over to Alcoa could use some good information about good places to eat, go, how the seating is, etc.. and you spend your time with these remarks..

I think that I might just take off my collar, drive from DC, and come sit in the stands next to you Friday...

I'm from the 13, Alcoa born and bred and never had an inkling of a desire to attend or play for Maryville. I cheer for them every game but one during the season, especially when my nephew played for the Red Rebels. However, neither me nor any of my former teammates, family or friends have been Maryville rejects....if you are and Upperman fan, I say good luck to your team Friday. If you are some beer swilling troll, just climb back under your rock!

Sorry about your upbringing, some parents for what ever reason hold their kids back from getting "above their raising" , or could be they were good parents and never broke it to you that you sucked at FB and hasd rather you ride the bench on the :wrong" side of the river , eating fried chicken with your buddies!LOL

I think that I might just take off my collar, drive from DC, and come sit in the stands next to you Friday...

I'm from the 13, Alcoa born and bred and never had an inkling of a desire to attend or play for Maryville. I cheer for them every game but one during the season, especially when my nephew played for the Red Rebels. However, neither me nor any of my former teammates, family or friends have been Maryville rejects....if you are and Upperman fan, I say good luck to your team Friday. If you are some beer swilling troll, just climb back under your rock!

Sorry about your upbringing, some parents for what ever reason hold their kids back from getting "above their raising" , or could be they were good parents and never broke it to you that you sucked at FB and hasd rather you ride the bench on the :wrong" side of the river , eating fried chicken with your buddies!LOL

Kenny= #### on boar ! :) Edited by F5seekshelter

This thread is hard to even read. I know you are arrogant and you don't care and I get that. We all know Alcoa is good. Can we atleast show some respect to a team that everyone doubted and is now in the situation to atleast be playing this game? Who picked them to be in this matchup? Anyone? I know you will say there is nothing to discuss, but can we get some discussion in here about the game? Stadium? Food? A lot of people here that haven't been over to Alcoa could use some good information about good places to eat, go, how the seating is, etc.. and you spend your time with these remarks..

See my earlier post about dining "pride" ( you might be better off on the other side of the river)

Inquire on the MARYVILLE threads on places to eat!