Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

No, not with the "goons" - it is never boring. I predict Alcoa will post a lot about how they can't be beat, and CPA will post a lot about the privilege of being able to prove Alcoa can be beat. CPA fans aren't stupid, they know Alcoa is the measuring stick.

I'm off - didn't mean to highjack the thread.

It's all good SN. You are welcome to chime in anytime. As long as you are on our side that is! Lol!!

how real teams play football??

You have fans on here defending Alcoa saying they don't recruit like everyone thinks.. Then you say this when accused of recruiting? It's not how real teams play football.. Real teams don't beat up on teams they know they can beat. Real teams recruit and play teams that recruit and see if they can beat the best. In their own league, which TN fortunately has. See how that worked out for friendship.. They were dominating everyone in poor ol 2A and went over to private and made an early exit.

Sorry about your upbringing, some parents for what ever reason hold their kids back from getting "above their raising" , or could be they were good parents and never broke it to you that you sucked at FB and hasd rather you ride the bench on the :wrong" side of the river , eating fried chicken with your buddies!LOL

You're funny! I also like how you keep hovering around the racist inferences when you speak of Alcoa, which happens to be very a diverse community. Anyway, as a reward for my mediocre upbringing and raising, my brother is bringing our father up so he can enjoy watching his 49er's in the clubhouse at Fedex field Monday night as an early Christmas present. Not bad for a fried chicken eating Maryville reject who could only rise above his raising to be on track to not only have one, but two doctorate degrees!!!

I'm going to ask a question and I already have an idea how it'll get answered, but here goes... Do you Alcoa fans care how your program is seen by the rest of the state? How they are viewed as either a class program, or you just don't care apparently. Why would you want the fan base to look horrible? I'm being serious. There can't be one person that reads this thread thing anything except "childish". I wonder how old you are with some of the things you say. Can't be very mature I know that much.. There's a difference in some trash talking back and forth and starting a thread just to spurt your crap.. Has anything been said about the game? Or should I make a new thread and get a mod to post it so it won't move for a few years. Titled "Alcoa: past, present, and future of TN football!" Then go on to say there is no need for a single thread about another team as long as Alcoa is around. They will win it all anyway.. Alright flame away..

Many of us care. However, it gets old hearing the same ole stuff about recruiting. Most of us have been pulling for the bees since the beginning of week 11. The York kid is obviously a player. Alcoa is always up for a challenge and enjoys playing teams we've never faced. So, with that being said, I look forward to playing the bees!

As far as the fan base looking horrible, I guess that's on the individual. However, if you post crap on a thread, then crap will be given back. It is what it is.

If you have any serious questions about Alcoa or the game, I'm sure the goons will be happy to inform...

Peace!

What crap was said by Upperman to start this? They are happy for their team, they said York is legit. Both are understandable and with good reason. They have proven two teams in a row wrong.. BUT in their own thread admitted Alcoa would be a tall task and was a new ball game. I just don't see the part where they dished the crap first?

What crap was said by Upperman to start this? They are happy for their team, they said York is legit. Both are understandable and with good reason. They have proven two teams in a row wrong.. BUT in their own thread admitted Alcoa would be a tall task and was a new ball game. I just don't see the part where they dished the crap first?

The crap is obviously coming from Trolls. My responses are directed toward them! If you don't see crap, just read a few of Kenny's posts...

As far as no one expecting the Bees to make it this far, don't know about that. They were a 1 seed, so someone was a prophet.

You would have laughed your can off if you could have seen a bunch of Goons huddled around a radio at Shoneys last night praying that some how, some way lowerman would pull it off last night.

They did and we all rejoiced.

Someone new will get the F5 experience.