Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Whatever happens I can say I'm proud of the U for what they've accomplished this year. With the seniors going from 1-9 and one of the worst teams in the state to going 13-0 and making it to the semifinals and setting records. They may not be the best in 3a but I guarantee they'll give an elite team the best game they've got, hopefully worth of a semifinal game.

I am with you. Really proud of the guys and after what they through their freshman year they deserve this kind of senior year.

Afraid not. Look back on this forum at how many fans from Alcoa have talked about recruiting in Blount County. Its good that your son has this but I know for a fact that most senior classes the last 15 years have not been this way.

Think what you want I could really care less what you or any others think we have a tradition and pride in our program and we win and people like you pull negatives in to make yourself happy or some crap I really don't care.... Think what you want and whatever makes you lay down and sleep tonight is fine with me toot your own horn Go you you should just do our announcing at the games since you know so much about what's going on... Pure genius on your behalf I feel smarter just by talking back and forth with you..... Amen

How long are you going to pretend and tell lies? Plus please learn the definition of the word recruit before you tell lies and spew venom!

First off don't lie or pretend to old for that. Second of all, tell me how a small county generally speaking have not one but two exceptional great teams. I have been around a long time and know a lot of people from there. I know how the system there works.

First off don't lie or pretend to old for that. Second of all, tell me how a small county generally speaking have not one but two exceptional great teams. I have been around a long time and know a lot of people from there. I know how the system there works.

well all of the Alcoa boys on this thread know each other and you claim fame so hock up that 1992 playing number and we will be the judge there big boy!

for a guy that made this post.. u seem to be very active,, U are a clown , and there is noway u played at alcoa...Point Blank Period.., shut up like u said u were gonna do...

Where did I make any comment on this game. I did play for Alcoa, graduated from Alcoa and still have a great pride toward the school. It doesn't take much to get you fans all roused up does it. Name calling and anything else you can come with.

Like I said a 3 year starter. Both sides, receiver, safety, linebacker and some tailback in the three years. However, back then we had pride in our school and it really meant to be a Alcoa Tornado. NOw I am just not so sure.

Back then? Let me tell you something son, I was born and raised in Alcoa. In the 13 (Hall), played both ways on the original F5, when winning championships began. Alcoa pride lives on and you sir have lost your way. Someone hurt you, but it has nothing to do with recruiting, which Alcoa has NEVER done!

Whatever happens I can say I'm proud of the U for what they've accomplished this year. With the seniors going from 1-9 and one of the worst teams in the state to going 13-0 and making it to the semifinals and setting records. They may not be the best in 3a but I guarantee they'll give an elite team the best game they've got, hopefully worth of a semifinal game.

yep!! You guys have been rode hard by many of us but,.......taaaaaa ..ok I'll be nice just this once.... Good job Upperman!!! 13-1 season is not bad.....

Like I said a 3 year starter. Both sides, receiver, safety, linebacker and some tailback in the three years. However, back then we had pride in our school and it really meant to be a Alcoa Tornado. NOw I am just not so sure.

If you went to ALCOA and played like you said,then you should be able to name your position coaches during your playing days,right? Lets hear'em! Coaches name and the position he coached.

Enlighten us, Just how does the system work? Do the coaches travel outside of the county and make home visits to up and coming blue chips? Or is it boosters handing out envelopes of cash?