Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Sounds like alcoa has nothing to gain and everything to loose by playing UHS. I am bringing a tent to the game so if by a miracle our team wins, i will pitch that tent on your field. We will have a big party. Your team will be invited because i know they are probably a great bunch of young men. Nothing like you goons, tornaders and F5's lol

Alcoa belts Upperman by 21 and goes to the Blue Cross Bowl

I don't much about Alcoa but from what I've read this past week I can tell they are worried about Upperman and our potential. I think your arrogance will your be your Achilles, so you better pucker up because we are on our way. Upperman by 14.

Sounds like alcoa has nothing to gain and everything to loose by playing UHS. I am bringing a tent to the game so if by a miracle our team wins, i will pitch that tent on your field. We will have a big party. Your team will be invited because i know they are probably a great bunch of young men. Nothing like you goons, tornaders and F5's lol

Don't bring your tent. the bee's have no chance at all of winning this game. Alcoa will have this game before the end of first quarter. The only chance upperman has of scoring at all will be against ALCOA's future state champions.(3rd and 4th stringers). But please come to the game to get your eye's opened on how football is really played.

• Upvote 1

You guys have a tradition of winning football championships that i know. I didnt know til the last couple of weeks how that has effected you former superstars. It's made ya'll act like idiots. I would say more but i have more sense than that. Respecting opponents is what a true champion does. Oh yea...... Yo

This clown has never stepped foot on any playing surface! Betting never owned anything but fuzzy slippers and boots too..... How old R U?? Warm milk and cookies old?

Graduated from Alcoa in 2006 and grew up through middle school and beyond with great players like Brandon Warren, Dustin Lindsey, Joei Fiegler, Martin White, Logan Love, etc.. and went to school and grew up with current NFL star Randall Cobb also some other Alcoa stars like Rae Sykes, Sam Thompson, Chase James, Tyler Robinson, Jaron Toney, the Tysons, Darrell Warren, Vee Hambrick the list goes on and on. My point is all of these names were/are all D1 caliber athletes that grew up in the Alcoa system and I've not seen anything close to any proof of these "recruiting" allegations that are perpetually brought up by uninformed morons each and every year after Alcoa beats or is about to beat their team. Do you idiots really think the Alcoa posters on CoachT are really admitting Alcoa recruits? Seriously? Or do you think it might be because they're toying with you because so many sore losers have been quick to pull the recruiting card over the last ten years after we beat them? People that make up allegations like that are a joke so don't be surprised if some Alcoa fans treat you like it. It's been ten years or so of accusations and I'm still waiting to see video, paperwork, statements basically anything that shows where Alcoa has recruited.

Graduated from Alcoa in 2006 and grew up through middle school and beyond with great players like Brandon Warren, Dustin Lindsey, Joei Fiegler, Martin White, Logan Love, etc.. and went to school and grew up with current NFL star Randall Cobb also some other Alcoa stars like Rae Sykes, Sam Thompson, Chase James, Tyler Robinson, Jaron Toney, the Tysons, Darrell Warren, Vee Hambrick the list goes on and on. My point is all of these names were/are all D1 caliber athletes that grew up in the Alcoa system and I've not seen anything close to any proof of these "recruiting" allegations that are perpetually brought up by uninformed morons each and every year after Alcoa beats or is about to beat their team. Do you idiots really think the Alcoa posters on CoachT are really admitting Alcoa recruits? Seriously? Or do you think it might be because they're toying with you because so many sore losers have been quick to pull the recruiting card over the last ten years after we beat them? People that make up allegations like that are a joke so don't be surprised if some Alcoa fans treat you like it. It's been ten years or so of accusations and I'm still waiting to see video, paperwork, statements basically anything that shows where Alcoa has recruited.

Nice post!!