Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Ewe Tea's coachin' staff then sed Patton weren't good enuff.......

Luckilee eye feel bettur now thait Ewe Tea haz tha "best coachin' staff in America" and aftur seein' tha phake phil gole on 4th and 19 and eye'm shore ov hit.........facepalm.gif

Phake Phil Gole ... that made me laugh :mrgreen: ... in between all the Crying ... lol . Man I hate losing to Franklin , guy makes me wanna puke !! ( That will endear me even more to all of my middle Tn buddies !! ) 

Eye nose eye've tolt this 'un beefour.....Butt my favritt Patton storee wuz when'st he caim bye tha traylur one nite two sea one ov tha Pups and he tolt tham thait he maid a 36 on hiz Aay Sea Tea......Eye sed, "Well Patton thait iz a purtee good scorr, butt eye maid a 38 orr 39 wonce orr twicest on spellin' testus att Deer Old Mairvul Hi"..... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

Thanks ...take all advice and cooperation I can get....just want to capture it and share the memory...I am member of the Sports Video Group...http://sportsvideo.org/main/ which supports the two view capture...I just don't have the budget that a college has...

Stork, what's the deal with your radio convo last night?? "The better team LOST?!?!?!" Maybe you should lay off the bottle before this upcoming game...... Too much drinking can damage brain cells.....