Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

My question would be is Coach Q going to do a 'consult' with Coach Rankin as he ALWAYS had Coach Shad's number?

Second question will be is Coach Shad going to be smart and consult with Coach W or the other one that ALWAYS CHOKED against Coach Q here?

I sure hope Coach Rankin is willing to help Coach Quarles figure out this big bad 7AAA team and the only way we can get a win is if Shad will choke.  :rolleyes:

I sure hope Coach Rankin is willing to help Coach Quarles figure out this big bad 7AAA team and the only way we can get a win is if Shad will choke.  :rolleyes:

Lol , I just about put Third Question ... other than the usual excu... I mean disadvantages of Blackman having to go through the Gauntlet known as 7AAA ...And Maryville getting to play in the Powder Puff League ... Are there anymore excu.... I mean Disadvantages such as Injuries , unfair Brackets , unfair travel , or anything else unfair that we would have to hear if we were lucky enough to survive another meeting against 7AAA .... I mean I just about said all this but I didn't .... I'm just thinking out loud here right now  :mrgreen:

Lol , I just about put Third Question ... other than the usual excu... I mean disadvantages of Blackman having to go through the Gauntlet known as 7AAA ...And Maryville getting to play in the Powder Puff League ... Are there anymore excu.... I mean Disadvantages such as Injuries , unfair Brackets , unfair travel , or anything else unfair that we would have to hear if we were lucky enough to survive another meeting against 7AAA .... I mean I just about said all this but I didn't .... I'm just thinking out loud here right now  :mrgreen:

LOL...Glad you were able to keep you thoughts to yourself.  We don't want to upset these guys.

Off the top of my head #2 QB/S, #3 FB/LB, #9 HB/LB, #13WR/C, #40 TE/LB, I've seen in games that they've played both ways. I don't know about full time, so not sure how much it will affect them physically.

Blackman's special team unit is their definite weakness. I saw they muffed two punts - one they lost, but was an illegal procedure on Oakland made them re-punt - and they had a horrible attempted FG, and I don't remember their punts switching the field successfully.

If you are speaking from the Oakland game on Friday then you need to also mention the POOR sloppy conditions along with the rain falling throughout the game! Check with others and they will let you in on a secret: our special teams make the DIFFERENCE often especially when they run back touchdowns often!!! Lol you're right you don't know much about BHS.

• Upvote 1

'82 Cragar haz a weakly podcast he duz which iz rilly good...Uselee comes out on Thirsdee...Butt hit mite bee urleeier this weak becaws ov Thanksgiving.....Eye'll lett chee no.... :popcorneater:

Stars, if you haven't already figured out the line for this one, you need to get started.....sounds like it may take you a while.  Maybe GQ will get Rankin to help him out with some advice about how to beat this Shad fellow, maybe that will make the line a little more respectable.

Off the top of my head #2 QB/S, #3 FB/LB, #9 HB/LB, #13WR/C, #40 TE/LB, I've seen in games that they've played both ways. I don't know about full time, so not sure how much it will affect them physically.

Blackman's special team unit is their definite weakness. I saw they muffed two punts - one they lost, but was an illegal procedure on Oakland made them re-punt - and they had a horrible attempted FG, and I don't remember their punts switching the field successfully.

actually Blackman's punt and kickoff teams have scored 7 touchdowns on returns this year!  Both their return guys can run like the wind.  on the muffed punts the other night the wind and rain were blowing pretty hard and the field was very slippery.  The field goal kicker also slid as he planted his foot to kick because the field was so wet.  Oakland's punter also fell down on his first punt after he kicked the ball.  Blackman's field goal kicker has hit at least one from 42 or 43...so he is capable for sure...

If you are speaking from the Oakland game on Friday then you need to also mention the POOR sloppy conditions along with the rain falling throughout the game! Check with others and they will let you in on a secret: our special teams make the DIFFERENCE often especially when they run back touchdowns often!!! Lol you're right you don't know much about BHS.

Sorry for stating what I saw. The rain was at most a tough sprinkle. Don't be so defensive.  :roflol:

actually Blackman's punt and kickoff teams have scored 7 touchdowns on returns this year!  Both their return guys can run like the wind.  on the muffed punts the other night the wind and rain were blowing pretty hard and the field was very slippery.  The field goal kicker also slid as he planted his foot to kick because the field was so wet.  Oakland's punter also fell down on his first punt after he kicked the ball.  Blackman's field goal kicker has hit at least one from 42 or 43...so he is capable for sure...

I noticed the slippery conditions, considering players were sliding around, like you said. I was just shocked because Blackman's special team unit is usually top in the region. I was stating they were the weakest out of the Offense, Defense and itself.

• Upvote 1