TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

I am going to say this once and then I hope to put it to bed. 

Adamsville is getting a GIFT from the TSSAA in getting to host this game. 

TCA was District 15A Champion, Adamsville was second.

TCA has already beaten Adamsville at Adamsville.

TCA was the #1 seed in Quad 4. Adamsville was the #2 seed in Quad 3.

Being a #1 seed playing a #2 seed should trumph the even/odd quad hosting rule, especially when both teams are from the same district.

And let's be honest, if the shoe was on the other foot, the Cardinal faithful would feel the exact same way that the Lion faithful feel about having to make a return trip to Adamsville when TCA has really earned the right to host this game.  If you say different, you are lying.

Unfortunately, the TSSAA is not going to do the right and logical thing.  So, it is what it is.  TCA will just have to load up the busses and head down the highway and take care of business one more time. 

I hope for an injury free game and am pleased that someone from 15A will be playing for a state title. 

Hey reitz everything we say on here is all in fun. I dont like the rule either but it is what we had to play under from the start.

Adamsville has fine tuned its defense and has everybody healthy for a change. This bunch has been as physical as I have seen over the last 3 weeks. I hope we can force a couple of turnovers on your offense or it might be a long night for us.

15aa will represent in big game again. 3 out of last 4

Edited by cardfan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Never said I thought it was a smart decision. I'm scratching my head at it too.
    • If he wanted to play QB he should have either went to Heritage or William Blount and had a real good chance there. In stead he'll be exactly what he was going to be at Maryville. They already know who their QB is going to be in 2025 and it ain't going to be him.
    • Easier said than done. The man who ran for 250+ yards and 3TDs is gonna be back….and a lot bigger.
    • plus it removes the pressure around winning.
    • You are correct.   The teacher's pay scale is virtually the same in Knox County, now, as it is at Oak Ridge.   The coaching supplements are still higher at Oak Ridge, from what I was told, but not a huge difference.   Plus, Rusty is going from a position coach to an OC position, which is what he was at South Doyle and where his comfort zone is.  And from a special education teaching slot to a PE teaching slot.  There is a lot of positivity in that move without even considering the coaching aspect.   Anybody who sees something negative here is just looking for negativity to begin with.  But some live in that world.   Really good hire for Brent.  He now has two experienced and quality coordinators and can concentrate on being a head football coach.