South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Well Big Swo both made it back ! Good luck to you guys ! I'm sure you guys will be ready come Friday! Look forward to meeting you and some of the other coachters at the game. UC is gonna be one hard team to play against, I hope these Pirates can keep it close.

Yep Dave we are back going at it again. SP has my respect and I look forward to a great week of talking about this game. Last time we were the dark horse and no one saw us coming but........ we have all eyes looking this way now. I like it better when nobody gave us much of a chance. It's gonna be another brawl. I look forward to meeting any coacter who wants to meet at this game. Wish all safe travels and no injuries. GO TORNADOES.

You know I was at 2 state title games as a player we lost 1 as a fan got our butts handed to us lol. But the 1 state championship game I couldn't attend was in 09 and we won maybe I cracked the code when I'm there we lose when I'm not we win it might be a good thing I can't make it lol. Maybe that will hold up again.

Someone correct the thread title please. It's Union CITY and they have our respect.

Mustangtom what kind of mess is this? You are one of the ones in 2009 that made that Bowling man real mad with your mercy rule prediction. You and powerp. These Union County boys run that veer real good. Our tacklers are going to have to hit them low to tackle them. You think im joking but im not.