South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

UCdiditagain you sound very confident. That's good and you should be. We have no shot this week. None. I think I was told our coaches told our players that today and we actually are going to go ahead and start basketball Monday like Coalfield. If I was Union City I wouldn't even prepare for much of a game and go ahead as clean off a spot for another Gold ball.

these are two different teams. Same offense for UC, different offense for SP. Same defense for UC, different defense for SP. The big difference from posts on other threads is UC thinks they have it won already, SP will play 4 quarters and prove they deserve to be there.

Actually we don't think we have this won already I know me and bigswo and many others know we're in for a battle.

I wonder what film these two teams have of each other.  It will be interesting.  I will say this, as long as the boys execute, SP has a guru as an offensive coordinator.  What he did against the last 6 or so opponents including playoffs wasn't just on athleticism.  Scheming by the coaching is one step.  Execution by the players is the next.  If you are fortunate enough to throw a lot of athletes into that equation it sure helps.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe