South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

its official you guys are favorites! Lol you are the best and if we got to play somebody I don't want to drive to cookvegas to play anything less! I either want to beat the best or lose to the best but either way I'm hoping for a. 3 to 0 final score. Lol weather man says rain Friday. How does UC do in the rain? SP hardly stand up in a wet field? Seriously we struggle.

Alright! Y'all can stop all this UC is the " Favorite" stuff right now. We are the underdogs, I think I liked it better when no one gave us a chance. LOL. Either way the two best teams are going at it this Friday. UC has had to come back from behind in the final minute twice this season against a very physical and talented Humboldt team. If we get the ball with 3 mins left and are down by a score I think we can get the job done. It would be great for another dramatic finish.

Alright! Y'all can stop all this UC is the " Favorite" stuff right now. We are the underdogs, I think I liked it better when no one gave us a chance. LOL. Either way the two best teams are going at it this Friday. UC has had to come back from behind in the final minute twice this season against a very physical and talented Humboldt team. If we get the ball with 3 mins left and are down by a score I think we can get the job done. It would be great for another dramatic finish.

We are only ranked #1 in the AP because you weren't preseason ranked. You have a tougher strength of schedule and are clearly the favorite this year and next.  I too believe if we get the ball with 3 mins left we can get the job done.  I agree, it will be another dramatic finish.

Don't you have basketball stats to keep? Us fellers have moved on from that CF mess. It is obvious some CF folkes have dis functional attitudes towards some teams!

Hi Old Pirate! I'm Wendy! I hope you are like feeling better! Are you like gonna be able to come to Cookville? I hope so! Me Dillard is gonna introduce me and the girls to Murphy Fair! He knows everything about high school football! My mom says he looks a lot like Kenny Rogers.