Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Well I have to say "congrats" to TC.  It took FC getting out of your way but you pulled it off.  Major kudos to A'ville.  You brought it hard again and make TC work for it, especially the first half.  Third times a charm, hopefully you guys get back in next year.  

FC has nothing to do with this, we beat FC 35-0 so they wouldn't have stopped us

• Upvote 2

My take on the game was that Adamsville has a great team....TC had a greater Team...

TC pretty much dominated the game...

I was at the game viewing with a not so good angle, but to me, it looked as though the Aville QB was possibly past the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball on the 90 yd TD?...like i said i had a bad angle...it also looked as though the TC qb was down before the fumble?...

and finally....#5 bailed out the coaching staff of TC on several occasions, including but not limited to the decision to go for it and not punt at the end of the game, that was as bonehead of a coaching move i ever saw...i hope these coaches learn some valuable lessons from this game and remember them in the future.... :popcorneater:

Seems like Aville got all the breaks and TC was still 2 scores better...jmo

I feel like if both teams played error free TC wins by 21-28....Go Jackets!! and congrats to Aville and Coach Woodmore....Silver ain't bad.

• Upvote 1

My take on the game was that Adamsville has a great team....TC had a greater Team...

I was at the game viewing with a not so good angle, but to me, it looked as though the Aville QB was possibly past the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball on the 90 yd TD?...like i said i had a bad angle...it also looked as though the TC qb was down before the fumble?...

and finally....#5 bailed out the coaching staff of TC on several occasions, including but not limited to the decision to go for it and not punt at the end of the game, that was as bonehead of a coaching move i ever saw...i hope these coaches learn some valuable lessons from this game and remember them in the future.... :popcorneater:

I feel like if both teams played error free TC wins by 21-28....Go Jackets!! and congrats to Aville and Coach Woodmore....Silver ain't bad.

Actually on tv, there was a camera practically on the LOS for that play and he was clearly behind the LOS. As for the fumble, it was coming out before he hit the ground. Also, on trousdales TD to #26, th ball hit the ground and even when he gained possession after it hit h ground the football did not break the goal line..... Go back and watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about on all of the above....

1. LOS on TD was the 10 and half yard line, the QB threw the ball from the 10. Legal pass downfield.

2. QB fumbled the ball and it was loose before he hit the ground, the way the ball bounced made it seem like he was down.

3. I am pretty sure the TC coaching staff knows what they are doing, but I am sure they would love to have you come in and give them some pointers. 

Edited by Gerry Bertier