Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Alcoa football - 13 championships - produce ditch diggers, landscapers and trashmen still living in Alcoa making minimum wage

CPA football - lawyers, doctors, CEO's

Hey world needs ditch diggers also

Classy, jett.

Don't be such a sore loser, and act your age for crying out loud. Alcoa has an incredible football program, a tight-knit community, and parents who want the best for their kids just like you do at CPA. It's basketball season now, and we might have 13 championships at some point with the success that that program is enjoying.

If you represent the average CPA parent these days, that makes me sad. CPA has changed a lot in the 4 1/2 years since I graduated: a higher profile, a new high school building, much greater athletic success, seemingly more $$, and as always, terrific achieviments from an awesome student body. Those things are all great, but if they come at the price of the elitist attitude that you are portraying here, I want nothing to do with it.

I played football at CPA. It's going to take me 6 years to graduate with my bachelors degree. I am definately not on track to be a doctor, lawyer, or CEO. Go ahead and be a bully and make fun of that if you wish, but I'd rather be known as someone who loves others well than someone who prides themselves in their socioeconomic status. That's what CPA was about when I spent 13 years there, and that's what I hope it is still about today.

Maybe you just like to joke around on CoachT and you think that I'm taking your post way too seriously, and maybe that's true. But next time you're about to click that post button, think about who you represent, and how your words can hurt people, even people you don't like.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• Upvote 2

To be this big scary man you are suppose to be you sure tucked your head between your legs and ran not showing up at hooters and not posting I would look up to you I would punch you straight in the face and watch you bleed like the punk you are go play fetch off a bridge to yourself.... And yes #57 my son the d MVP is committed to Kennesaw St. Just like you size is over rated. ....

good luck to your son in college. Does Kennesaw state play Maryville college were you could go watch him?

they "might" be close player to player but a big edge in coaching for Alcoa. 35+ years for Rankin pays off. And No, I don't think Alcoa could win 3a and 5a....winner of Giles and Fulton would take Alcoa. Well at least this year.

You are a ridiculous and a buffoon!! Alcoa would have beaten both West and Henry Co because they would dominate the LOS!! They would spank Giles...Giles has zero QB play and the are not very good up front on offense.