HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Drummer, I think Riggs was hurt in the playoff game and I also remember sitting in the stands thinking he did not seem to be playing to his ability.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't hurt before the game. He was probably hurting after the game because the Rebels had knocked the crap out of him.  Lucas Tipton was part of that too.

I thought he was playing with an ankle sprain. You are right though, after he got hit a couple of times he acted like he wanted no more.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I think he got tired of coachspanky wearing him out each time he got the ball.... Coach was yelling at him the entire game. Didn't the Rebels hold Riggs to less than 20 yards total? For some reason I remember it being around 11 yards rushing, or was it minus yards rushing. I know Riggs wasn't a factor against the Rebels that night.............RatPack...........

Riggs was blasted that night. I think he got like 67 yards total but the Rebel D made him pay for every yard and he was no help to his team. One of my son's told me he was soft and went down easy. I don't think he took a snap in the 4th quarter. He came out by himself after his team all pretty, strutting around to show out and it just fired them Rebel's up.

Kind like the Semi game when TN High was undefeated and ranked ahead of the rebels and major trash was printed in the Knoxville rag and in the Bristol Paper about how much better TN High was than MHS, bigger, faster and too much talent. The ole' smoking helmet entrance thing occurred and the rebels tore them up for like 42-Zip in the first half. There are a few teams who have come into the Skeeter over the years and got their butts handed to them.

Maryville over looks NO ONE but if a team comes in with anything looking like disrespect, it could be a mistake.

Wow , just watched some of that film on Corey Jones , that kid is a Freak of nature !! How can someone 5'9" , 225-230 Lbs be that fast Also ? He already has a low Stature and then when he hits the Hole he goes even Lower , our Linebackers and Safeties better hit him very , very Low or they will go Flying ! A fast Fire Hydrant is a Good way to describe him ! Is he getting attention from DI schools ?  

After seeing you guys I understand now how you guys got here , but what in the world happened against Brentwood High ? Injuries ? That game doesn't make a lot of sense just looking on paper . 

Corey Jones has got much praise here. Hendersonville as not had a star until recently and plays well as a team with multiple players able to carry the load.

http://www.hendersonvillefootball.com/roster.aspx?squad=2

Injuries were part of Brentwood and Gallatin losses. Brentwood was actually a good team that came up short time and again with a tough schedule. Ex. lost to Blackman but scored 28. 

Underdawg...???......Eye've watched two minny Underdawg cartunes and we all nose how thait caim out.....So lett's putt paincill two payper and start cyferrin'.......

Gettin' hot at tha rite time = +9.1

A tuff "smash mouth" teem = +11.4

Commando hairatige = +15.0

Farr plug and faist FB = +12.8

Playin' inn 9AAA wif all tham good playurs = +11.0

Coach Hatfield tawlkin' wif Coach Rankin abowt Mairvul = +13.1

Bad weathur hertin' Mairvul offense = +14.7

So's thairfour we add tha furst line ov numburrs........1 pluss 4 iz uhhhhhhhh 5.... 5 pluss nawt izzz 5 ......5 pluss 8 izzz uhhhhh 12 nooooooo uh 13..... 13 pluss 1 iz uhh 14..... 14 pluss 7 izzz uhhhh (hang on lett me taik oft my old Chuck taylor red and black hi-tops)........uhhhhhhh 21.......So's ewe leak tha 1 and cairy tha 2 and lay hit upp ovur tha 9......So thairfour.....2 pluss 9 izz uh........11 pluss 1 izzz uhhhhh 12....12 pluss 5 izzz uhhhhhhhhh uhhh 17....17 pluss 2 izzzz uhhhhhh 19........19 pluss 1 izz 20......20 pluss 3 izz uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 23.......23 pluss 4 izzz ......uhhhhhhhhhhhhh 27........So's thairfour ewe leaf tha 7 onn tha bottum line and cairy tha 2 and lay hit upp ovur tha 1.....So's 2 plusss 1 iz uh 3......3 pluss 1 izzzz uhhhh 4....4 pluss 1 izzz uh 5.....5 pluss 1 izzzz 6......6 pluss 1 izzzzzzz 7 .....7 pluss 1 izzz ate ..eye meen 8......so thairfour Hennersunville iz a urlee mid weak 87.1 favritt....... :wacko:

That is some college level arithmetic right there. The man is a genius. Momma stars must be proud.  

I like the practice reports. Especially on the football challenged kids who scrimmage on mondays - this week on tuesday. It is good to hear about those working extra hard to get on the field. The challenged qbs looked good yesterday.

It was good to see #13 and #16 back at practice this week. Both had missed 8 or 9 weeks because of injury. Glad they will get to dress for the Championship game.