HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

I am glad someone brought up the TN high game. It was 49-0 and could have been worse at half. I see a huge similarity with the defense of TN high and HHS. HHS has been running man free and man 2 the last 3 or 4 games. I do not think it is possible for anyone in TN to only have 5 men in the box and stop the run of MHS. TN high switched from cover 3 to cover 2 and MHS checked off to either run or pass depending on how many were in the box. It did not work out of their defense and I do not know how it will work out for HHS defense if they keep 5 of 6 in the secondary.

nd-u sayin that hville's line is as good as da haven's last year? or that they gotta somebody as good as dotson?

All I'm saying is I have heard MHS faithful saying a one dimensional offense can't beat them hence an easy question did dahaven pass the ball last year jv coach sparky Edited by notredame66

Hendersonville knows they are a big underdog, they don't care. They will play hard if they lose by 40 or win by 1.

STARSNBARS wanted more video. I will say this is a different team than early season. I only got Gallatin's highlights vs. HHS. It is obviously biased and possibly Hendersonville roughest game but, here it is.

http://www.hudl.com/team/35289 Click on vs. Hendersonville High

Edited by TheRealTruth