Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

First let me say I have great respect for The Coach, but I joined coachT because I kept hearing fans quoting Roy or Old Pirate. I have also enjoyed the banter on here with a lot of you. I also noticed post being deleted if they were derogatory toward Jasper. With that said, I will also just be reading for awhile just to see if they return , if they choose not to return, then I too will be bidding farewell. It was fun but I guess this is farewell. Before signing off I have to let possibly my last post to end this way , Go Pirates.

Dadgumit, I'm outta here to, Just kidding. Its a great site in my opinion. I enjoy reading what Old Pirate and Roy have to say.But as far as I'm concerned Marion Co has went through enough.The Coaches in question will have to pay the price for their actions. Let the kids and the school rest.Hopefully thay will be able to hire a quality Coach and man to lead these kids. No school deserves what they've went through.

Hmmm....don't know what to say.  I've spent my whole life pulling my foot out of my mouth, so getting reprimanded on T, or anywhere else, is nothing new to me.  I usually lay off CoachT after football season is over anyway, so, come August, I'll see who all is back.

As long as you have SP fans in their own threads, talking football, and Marion County fans doing the same then all is well. When events cause them to overlap it is a problem, as in all rivalries, and lately the overlap has been huge, obviously. If you have to delete some posts then one or both sides think you are picking on them and siding with the other fan base. I have had to remove fans from both sides, and a couple of them are back on here under new names, but it stills appears one-sided to each set of fans. And, as I mentioned earlier in another thread, sometimes I receive a phone call or email threatening a lawsuit so I remove a thread, etc. to protect a fan who has commented on something. Yes, I believe in freedom of speech but I just don't think a fan wants to fight something in court for weeks or months. I may be wrong there but that is a judgment call.

Good luck to South Pittsburg today and Marion County in finding a new coach and getting a fresh start. I hope everyone returns to do what this site is supposed to do which is cover high school sports.

Hey guys Glenn here. I guess Roy and his buddies just wanted to talk about how the Warriors got off really easy compared to those other cheatin schools in the past. I guess it didn't break any rules but I understand coaches problem with people being really fast and hollering at buying lawyers. Maybe if coach had just made a statement kinda fast when they tried they wouldn't have been so mad. I don't like the Warriors very much but they were never going to be really fast like the pirates anyways so I guess them being given a gift wasn't too bad. The Warriors do have some nice people there that would like to put this being embarrass stuff behind them. I guess coach just doesn't need the headache that comes with bringing negativity to these pages on this website. Go Pirates

From Glenn

Hate to see Roy go, but I understand becuase it is tough when you try to have some thought into a subject and people get their feathers ruffled. There are alot of issues with the penalty that was handed down at MC but coach doesnt want us to talk about it, so as I pointed out it then comes a double standard when then you allow them to talk about gossip on a coaching search. I have no problem with talk on either just the seperation from each is where my issue would be. IMO a few of the mod's are very guilty of this, They feel free to make comments becuase they think "ITS ON TOPIC" as they like to keep saying when some might think they're not. I think people should not be so sensitive, but they are and thats where Coach has to delete things that in reality are just talking about the sport.

I think all them South Quitsburg hosers is just skeered that Golden Tornado gonna whoop they butts again, and they ain't never been fond of crow.  They just takin' the easy way out.  :roflolk:

If the Pirates win today, they'z gonna have to have some place to gloat, so I'z expects to see 'em all back.  (Even if some of 'em is wearin' new masks.)  :ph34r:

I ain't goin' nowheres.  I got nothin' better to do than poke fun at people on here.  I do wish that Amy girl would put on her big girl panties and drop her mod status, though.  She won't let me poke no fun at South Quitsburg, and that just ain't right.

Keep up the good work, @CoachT.  You'z is a smart man to avoid them lawyers.  They ain't good fer nothin'.  Them rednecks from South Kimball and Jasper ain't never gonna stop feudin', and ther ain't no reason to get shot in the crossfire.  It sure is fun lobbin' a cannonball into the middle of it ever once in a while tho. 

Please do us all a favor, tho, and take Barney's bullet away.  :rolleyes: