Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

Coacht don't worry, most of the guys same person.  Just how he, or they roll.  Great website, just wish we could figure out how to have a coaches forum.  Me getting back on here was pretty much an experiment.  Just imagine having one of those guys as an assistant coach. That is when it gets really funny down the road.  Just look back at the responses to my post. So, their the ones getting their feeling hurt? lmao! now for a change.    

going to miss you Roy and Ole Pirate and you to geno.i have had posts deleted for just saying the kids did not deserve to be purnished as they have been by losing practices.the coaches are the only ones that should suffer from this.I understand the lawyer situation you spoke of CoachT i really do but how can they sue you or ME for saying THAT?Being that I am friends with one of if not the biggest Pirate Fan (David Wyatt) I do get a little too vocal at times at games and on here.I got on Grider last year when i shouldnt have at the Signal mountain game and it really bothered me.I have apoligized to him before this season started and hope there are no hard feelings.I believe He understands how we fans feel about our Pirates and hate to lose.i have enjoyed reading posts on here and how everyone has their own take on different subjects so hope yal come back for next football season.

I didn't mean it was for that reason every time. Varies from post to post and when I ask a person, or they volunteer, to give literally 100s of hours of their time to help keep things where you, or a 15-year-old player, or a coach's wife feels OK coming on here then I am not going to question what they do.

I am considering doing away with all moderators and seeing if I can handle it myself with the help of fans who report the posts to me. Why? Because I hate to have guys trying to do a favor to me, and everyone else on this site, by moderating the boards and then having to be ridiculed by both sides when a topic gets crazy.

Do we make mistakes? Sure...and that won't end.

Toy, have another fudge round while you read that Murphy Fair book.  and we will miss you

Amen. I too shall miss the legend that is Roy. As I eat yet another fudge round and weap, I'm reminded of the time when Johnny Carson left the Tonight Show. Just as late night has never been the same, so shall Coach T never be the same. Happy Trails Roy, you'll be sorely missed by all of us high school football fanatics.

After all the trash they talked last weekend, I figured they'd leave if they lost today anyways. It makes a person look bad when they talk about how bad they whooped you and then they turn around and lose the next week. That's just hard to swallow

You still flapping your gums? 

I didn't mean it was for that reason every time. Varies from post to post and when I ask a person, or they volunteer, to give literally 100s of hours of their time to help keep things where you, or a 15-year-old player, or a coach's wife feels OK coming on here then I am not going to question what they do.

I am considering doing away with all moderators and seeing if I can handle it myself with the help of fans who report the posts to me. Why? Because I hate to have guys trying to do a favor to me, and everyone else on this site, by moderating the boards and then having to be ridiculed by both sides when a topic gets crazy.

Do we make mistakes? Sure...and that won't end.

You cain't leave us lunatics unguarded.  Besides we like havin' the guardsmods around to poke fun at.

And ... my wife and kids is crazier than me.  Glad they stay on twitter, facemess, and instagram.  You wouldn't want to read the stuff they post. :roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll