Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

Hey guys!  It's Wendy again!  Well ... I guess you guys will notice that I have a new last name. :wub:

It was just like so awesome to hookup with all of you guys in Cookeville.  The rain was really a bummer, but it was just like really awesome for snuggling.

Roy and I are just getting back from our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, and we are getting all settled in our little love nest in the North Georgia mountains.  I'm going to be keeping Roy very busy, if you know what I mean ;) , so he won't be like posting on here very much.

I sure do hope Bambie got Old Pirate home safely from their little trip over to Deja Vu.  She is like sooooo cray cray that you just never know with that girl. :lol:

Well ... I've got to go now.  Roy just gets so impatient some times.

Remember to always Go Pink!

XOXO Wendy

Does Roy like catfish dinners?

• Upvote 1

Hey guys!  It's Wendy again!  Well ... I guess you guys will notice that I have a new last name. :wub:

It was just like so awesome to hookup with all of you guys in Cookeville.  The rain was really a bummer, but it was just like really awesome for snuggling.

Roy and I are just getting back from our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, and we are getting all settled in our little love nest in the North Georgia mountains.  I'm going to be keeping Roy very busy, if you know what I mean ;) , so he won't be like posting on here very much.

I sure do hope Bambie got Old Pirate home safely from their little trip over to Deja Vu.  She is like sooooo cray cray that you just never know with that girl. :lol:

Well ... I've got to go now.  Roy just gets so impatient some times.

Remember to always Go Pink!

XOXO Wendy

Don't look like Roy got much reading done.

Don't really know where to post this....figure this is as good a place as any.  I just had a long talk with the man that most of you think is Ambassador.  Well, he swears up and down it's not him (CF).  I can't say he convinced me, but he at least made it clear that there is no reason we should think it's him.

Edited by D60

Don't really know where to post this....figure this is as good a place as any.  I just had a long talk with the man that most of you is Ambassador.  Well, he swears up and down it's not him (CF).  I can't say he convinced me, but he at least made it clear that there is no reason we should think it's him.

Awwwww come on now dont bite that worm theres a hook inside it ...... all of us know who it is most of us plyed ball with ole Bass....

Edited by URJasper2