Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

Well There Are Rules To Follow..And They Clearly State This Is Not A Say Whatever You Want Type Of Web-site...If Your Post Is Deleted You Might Wanna Check The Rules Before Posting Again...Us Moderators Are Doing This On A For Free Basis...Sorta Like You Being On Here Without Paying The Measley 24 Bucks To Be A Plus Member...But You Still Wanna Be Able To Say Whatever You Want When you Want To And However You Please, And Dang Whoever Cares.  I Asked For This Position And I Honor What CoatchT Is About...I Enjoy The Banter As Much Or More Than Anybody And I'm Lucky I Haven't Received 50 Warnings A Year...I Will Continue To Do As I Have Done Since Becoming A Moderator Until The Coach Deems So Differently...If Ya'll Care  So Much...Why Not Pony Up The 24 Bucks.  Instead Of Being Here For Free And Complaining Like You Are Due Something...CoachT Will be Here Long After Your Gone...We'll Miss Ya...Come On Back When Ya Can.

Butchie

just goes to show, you get what you pay for! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

jk, you know i can't control myself if you are just gonna lob one up like that.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1