Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

I think all them South Quitsburg hosers is just skeered that Golden Tornado gonna whoop they butts again, and they ain't never been fond of crow.  They just takin' the easy way out.  :roflolk:

If the Pirates win today, they'z gonna have to have some place to gloat, so I'z expects to see 'em all back.  (Even if some of 'em is wearin' new masks.)  :ph34r:

I ain't goin' nowheres.  I got nothin' better to do than poke fun at people on here.  I do wish that Amy girl would put on her big girl panties and drop her mod status, though.  She won't let me poke no fun at South Quitsburg, and that just ain't right.

Keep up the good work, @CoachT.  You'z is a smart man to avoid them lawyers.  They ain't good fer nothin'.  Them rednecks from South Kimball and Jasper ain't never gonna stop feudin', and ther ain't no reason to get shot in the crossfire.  It sure is fun lobbin' a cannonball into the middle of it ever once in a while tho. 

Please do us all a favor, tho, and take Barney's bullet away.  :rolleyes:

Agree Troll, them SP people ain't going nowhere, They will be right here this evening either cussing or gloating. I think its more fun listening to them cuss. Ialso agree that Barney needs to let Andy deal with this, Barney gets away to emotional.Citizens arrest.

Agree Troll, them SP people ain't going nowhere, They will be right here this evening either cussing or gloating. I think its more fun listening to them cuss. Ialso agree that Barney needs to let Andy deal with this, Barney gets away to emotional.Citizens arrest.

Maybe Coach would let me be a mod.  :o

Edited by MountainTroll

Ideally, fans would moderate by reporting posts they find offensive and, with the instant technology available on here today, I could moderate it all myself. Problem is, if pujo reports Mountain Troll for something (or vice versa) then unless I am on that thread all the time I don't understand the significance of it. In other words, it looks fine to me but pujo or MT want it handled. If I am in the middle of running other things on the site (or, I may be fishing!) then I may delete the thread, or ignore it, because I don't have time to research it all. Then it makes it look like I (or a moderator) are taking sides.

Enough whining by me. Good luck today, South Pitt.

Roy, for all the good people in Moore county, we wish you good luck and good speed...you have kept us in stiches with your comments but the one thing that keeps us going is to know that like barney fife you will keep holding murphy fair and his book to the highest of standards and will always report on those coaches who do not turn their surveys in on a timely basis....seize the day Roy and make it yours, the people have lost their voice...but like the phoenix which rises from the ash i suspect that some day on some random coach t post we will see the rambling of the marion county poster...good bye and again good luck!

Roy, for all the good people in Moore county, we wish you good luck and good speed...you have kept us in stiches with your comments but the one thing that keeps us going is to know that like barney fife you will keep holding murphy fair and his book to the highest of standards and will always report on those coaches who do not turn their surveys in on a timely basis....seize the day Roy and make it yours, the people have lost their voice...but like the phoenix which rises from the ash i suspect that some day on some random coach t post we will see the rambling of the marion county poster...good bye and again good luck!

Now that's funny right there.  :roflolk:

I think he's done gone blind just thinkin' about Wendy and her girlfriends.  Maybe that's why he's signin' off.

I don't  think she and her friends even wanted them fellers to read to um. I think those girls wanted to see what type of tricks they posessed. This really  may be the end of Roy. Oh well,he,ll die happy.

I just logged on the site. I am just in shock. I have been on CoachT for over 2 years now. The first time I logged on was to see a post someone at work told me to read. It was from Roy Dillard. I was hooked from that day on. Roy you will be missed greatly by a number of folks. I do hope you decide to come back someday. CoachT will not be the same without you. Good luck to you my friend. YOU THINK I'M JOKING, BUT I'M NOT!

GO PIRATES!

Im gone too. To many Big heads. Sorry CoachT ive been trying to tell you

Thank God...........I guess the T just got a little better right there.

Dadgumit, I'm outta here to, Just kidding. Its a great site in my opinion. I enjoy reading what Old Pirate and Roy have to say.But as far as I'm concerned Marion Co has went through enough.The Coaches in question will have to pay the price for their actions. Let the kids and the school rest.Hopefully thay will be able to hire a quality Coach and man to lead these kids. No school deserves what they've went through.

Classy.........kudos to you my friend.