District 11AA 2014

alltime

I believe the district will be MUCH more competitive.

Fairview loses a lot of speed and team leaders. I don't think you'll be seeing much jet sweep in their offense this year. They do have a great young quarterback returning and several athletic (will be) sophomores that I think will step up and surprise people.

Lewis County is going to the playoffs. Period.

Camden will be good I expect and so will East Hickman and Hickman County.

Creekwood, Stewart County, Waverly, & Montgomery Central all have some catching up to do but will all be much improved.

Just saw Fairview's 2014 schedule. Lewis County will be in town for Homecoming! Talk about a football game, that is awesome! Knowing how LC travels, there will be thousands of folks at this one! I like this much better than having some non district patsy on Homecoming. Should be an awesome game and atmosphere!

Where did you see the schedule Jacketman? Are we playing Page again in our other non-district game?

I agree. I don't think the Rebels are looking at another 3-7 season at all. Finley has this program on the move. Was a good crowd for a scrimmage and they left pleased with what they saw. He has some weapons on offense with two 6ft wide outs and a six ft tight end. A mobile quarterback and 2 hard running senior backs. Sycamore had good size on their defense so it was a good test.

Edited by Rebel84

Good scrimmage for both teams. Giles Co. owned the varsity (1s and 2s) session of the scrimmage 4 TDs to 1. While Lewis County got the better of Giles in the young player portion of the scrimmage 3 tds to 0. So if you add them up a 4 to 4 tie is how it played out. Lewis Co. has some big kids and will be fine once season starts. Giles look pretty good but still has alot to work on as well.

Good scrimmage for both teams. Giles Co. owned the varsity (1s and 2s) session of the scrimmage 4 TDs to 1. While Lewis County got the better of Giles in the young player portion of the scrimmage 3 tds to 0. So if you add them up a 4 to 4 tie is how it played out. Lewis Co. has some big kids and will be fine once season starts. Giles look pretty good but still has alot to work on as well.

Thanks for the info.

Fairview, Lewis County, and Camden will once again be the class of the district. I expect for Stewart County and Montgomery Central to overtake the Hickman schools this year and be in that next level of playoff qualifiers. Waverly will be improved from what I keep hearing. Creek Wood will also be a team good enough to knock off some folks.

Fairview, Lewis County, and Camden will once again be the class of the district. I expect for Stewart County and Montgomery Central to overtake the Hickman schools this year and be in that next level of playoff qualifiers. Waverly will be improved from what I keep hearing. Creek Wood will also be a team good enough to knock off some folks.

I believe this district will be a toss up this year. It will be a lot more competitive. I believe there will be a new top 3 in the district this year. Should be an interesting year with a lot of improved teams in the district.