UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Don't think there 7 million college players and free agents to choose from.

confucius say...you don't have to be college or free agent to play....they could go to Zimbabwe or Yugoslavia or China...Mexico, Guam, Switzwerland....they's probably more than 7 billion in China alone...i'm sure their census data is as accurate as ours  :rolleyes:

We will make sure all of the lights on the new scoreboard work.... ^_^:popcorneater:

Its nice to break in a new stadium with a win but it wont happen the purple machine will get there first w of the year and 15th straight. Just worry about trying to get a win at home this year cause your chances are not looking all that good.

Its nice to break in a new stadium with a win but it wont happen the purple machine will get there first w of the year and 15th straight. Just worry about trying to get a win at home this year cause your chances are not looking all that good.

so sensitive, lol...if you took my post serious, you might need to reevaluate your sarcasm alert skills....

I truly appreciate all the support we are getting from around the state. If there is one thing that will beat UC this season it will be complacency. If our guys are not hungry and focused we will just end up in the quarter or semis finals and watch someone else win the state title. I truly hope that the boys are understanding the incredible opportunity that is before them. This moment will never present itself again. Never ever. I am hopeful. Can't wait to get started.

• 2 weeks later...