UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

confucius say....TCAintense is now MrKnowItAll...confucius say...you all are like vacuum cleaners!

Now I've got to say. That's dam funny, I don't care who you are ! You and big gums are the best. But these UC guys don't play . And it's not hard to brag on TC.

Edited by bossbro

Our guys left yesterday for summer camp and as a tradition they got out after midnight last night and had practice. Coach Bowling likes to be the first team in the state to hit. That does not change the schedhule either. they were up at 7:00 for more training and then breakfast and then more training then lunch. After that they lift and then full scrimmage and at some point they have dinner and some other type of training then to bed. They will scrimmage Columbia Academy on Thursday. Dang them Tornadoes will be ready to beat somebody up after all of that. Hope all goes well and we and everyone stays injury free.

Our guys left yesterday for summer camp and as a tradition they got out after midnight last night and had practice. Coach Bowling likes to be the first team in the state to hit. That does not change the schedhule either. they were up at 7:00 for more training and then breakfast and then more training then lunch. After that they lift and then full scrimmage and at some point they have dinner and some other type of training then to bed. They will scrimmage Columbia Academy on Thursday. Dang them Tornadoes will be ready to beat somebody up after all of that. Hope all goes well and we and everyone stays injury free.

Awesome Midnight Madness in pads ! Big Swo you guys never brag or boast. You just get to work. Anybody who doesn't respect that , is not in their right minds !

Thanks for the kind words towards the U C fans.  We do our part of the trash talking....just like many on here.  But, we earned everything we have...just like anyone else.    There are many who will never respect Union City.  We win, we still get little respect.  I want to invite each of you....fans of high school sports and the few haters of Union City to drive to our community...drive to our school...see what our facilities are like and then walk in the school.  See the case after case of GOLD and Silver Footballs and Basketball....the tons of regional and district championships.....that are displayed in our entrance into the school.  We are Proud in Union City.  How many schools can say...single or 6 A that they had a boys AND a girls basketball team go 37-0 to win a state championship.....very, very few.  We like to brag yes....but we like our pride.  So as the season goes on...it may sound like trash talking....but PRIDE is the word we use.  NO EXCUSE is what we say in Union City.  Folks...our community is small...we are recovering from a Goodyear factory that we lost 3000 jobs about 3 yrs ago.  yes....it is much better today but our coaches...players...administration....help pull our kids together...our community together and help heal what we lost.  Not going on a soap box but WE HAVE  P R I D E  !!!!!!  And you won't ever take that away.  I am looking forward to this season...should be fun but those years like last year are very very special.  I along with others here are ready for the Friday night lights to be turned on....and then we move into basketball...as our boys should do well and could win the state.....we are loaded there also.  We will talk basketball in basketball season.  Til then....see you on Friday night(s).

And who is your team....SP ...NCS....Wayne Co....lol.  Just keep on typing the fire paper...we will do our talking on the field as we have done in the past......And your nic name speaks well for yourself...."CONFUSED" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL.

He is not a Pirate.  I think he is in reality from Trousdale County.

Awe shucks guys. You are making me blush. Thanks for the kind words. I for one know that on any Friday night everything can change. Being small in number injury is always haunting us. Take out a couple of key players and it will get tough trying to move forward without them. Heck it doesn't even take a game to do that. We go full speed in practice everyday. So it could happen in practice. We just focus on the basics play physical compete and limit fumbles. Once again thanks for your kind words.

Guest hevyrevy1611

LUV your post ucdiditagain! :D I "feel ya bro". But.. be warned, it tooo looong for some on here. Limited reading abilities or comprehension capacities or sumin'. Ha! But say what you will, you got free speech, y'all have earned the right, and don't let other's limitations limit you! :D

and then we move into basketball...as our boys should do well and could win the state.....we are loaded there also.  We will talk basketball in basketball season.  Til then....see you on Friday night(s).

Just curious, ucdiditagain.........  Does the boys BB team have a lot of football players on it?  I was surprised when we moved my son to NCS that only a few football guys played basketball.  When I was in HS, everyone played three sports - went from football to basketball (or hockey, I'm from the North) to baseball.