UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Guest hevyrevy1611

Go Dresden!!!!!

Keep whining Swo and I'll get Rev to come over to the UC board and write a doctorate thesis on your Tornado's like he does our Lions.

Ha! :) Swo right, keep board topic/ thread ON that topic as much as possible. As I've said, the length of my stuff is MUCH LESS than the cumulative, total amount of many others... look at my "rating/class/ level" here on CoachT, vs others, vs YOU yso. I not on here lots so I say it all at once. Folk can watch TV for hours, yet can't read a few paragraphs in two minutes. Amazing insights on humanity! Ha!

Lion fbfan will bring the smack down on you Swo. Be afraid be very afraid!

Keep that bearded redneck away from me. The tobacco juice stained T-shirt he wears is enough to cause anyone to fear. Dude looks like Big Foot with a Rebel Flag bandana as a doo rag. I heard he rides a pig to work.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Rev has more respect than that. I dont care if he talking about my Golden Twisters but if all y'all want to start a board take over war I will be glad to dominate your boards with UC posts over and over again. I ain't skeerd.

thank you sir. I may get wound up & go long but I do try to stay on topic. LC fans are also wound up, comparing themselves to UC, the top team in state, they hoping to do better than last year, as we all are, and I think they just talking about how they'll try, and the players they have to get the job done, hoping to topple UC from the well deserved throne they now on. Something you've done before and may do again wearing that crown! Ha, lots of us never did the gold before. We all are still wannabe's, not repeat champs like UC, and I think LC has won a few too. To be da man you gotta beat da man, and UC is for sure "da man" right now, so I hope they not intentionally "taking over" a thread/ subject, but just comparatively analyzing themselves to the Top Dogs. (If that makes sense). UC definitely got it going on right now, and everyone has circled the date they gonna play the Tornadoes. It tougher in many ways to stay #1 than it is to get there, but if anyone can do it, UC sure seems to have the right recipe & ingredients to do so. Time will tell, .... hurry up AUGUST! I GETTING "DA FOOTBALL BUG"! haha! :)

Guest hevyrevy1611

Purple and Gold are colors of royalty Bigster. Green is the color of runny crap. Our women know how to look good when they go out. Somebody needs to tell your women that Camo is not a color and hip waders are not high heels. Also there will not be a turd toss at halftime so they can demonstrate their " cow patty chunking" skills. One last and very important thing......brown lipstick don't look good. Oh I forgot, that's tobacco stains. LOL

^^^ good comeback, that is funny banter for sure! Better than I could ever do. Really good one! :D

Thank you sir. Ole Bigster brings out the best in me. I've had a lot of fun at his expense. Just ask Bigster about Dysheekie. That was a CoachT classic. Lionfb fan is another character I love to assassinate. That dude is inbred.

don't forget the bigster and butchie  sitting in a tree get together last year via "farmersonly dot com" site.  I mean, with names bigster and butchie, they are meant to be together.  Only through the match making sites of coach t and farmersonly dot com, they can be truly happy and complete. 

Guest hevyrevy1611

Hehe.. several on here seem to know who is who in real world, the actual person using their CoachT moniker. I not have that privilege, I just know one person for sure on here, putting me at a disadvantage of not knowing who it is behind their CoachT handle. Those who know me in realworldville, well, I understand good pills & therapists are helping them overcome that trauma & they're getting better.. LOL!

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Hehe.. several on here seem to know who is who in real world, the actual person using their CoachT moniker. I not have that privilege, I just know one person for sure on here, putting me at a disadvantage of not knowing who it is behind their CoachT handle. Those who know me in realworldville, well, I understand good pills & therapists are helping them overcome that trauma & they're getting better.. LOL!

I've had the priviledge of meeting a lot of people in person on this site including Swo and Chipper from UCButchie and Duck fro McKenzie etc..Hate that Chipper and Swo  are UC fans but they are great guys.Am around Chipper quite a bit.I think he likes being in the presence of one of LC's super fans...lol..

Edited by mrbigster

don't forget the bigster and butchie  sitting in a tree get together last year via "farmersonly dot com" site.  I mean, with names bigster and butchie, they are meant to be together.  Only through the match making sites of coach t and farmersonly dot com, they can be truly happy and complete. 

Oh yeah that was a good one too. We have had some fun on this forum. Every now and then an outsider comes in and makes a complete fool of themselves. I will not mention the critters name but he is a squall bag from Houston County who simply discredited himself with everyone on the T last year and didn't even realize it. Outside of guys like that, I enjoy the banter and also the serious conversation we have on here. Can't wait for the season to start.

I've had the priviledge of meeting a lot of people in person on this site including Swo and Chipper from UCButchie and Duck fro McKenzie etc..Hate that Chipper and Swo  are UC fans but they are great guys.Am around Chipper quite a bit.I think he likes being in the presence of one of LC's super fans...lol..

Well crap Bigster you went and did it. Now I have to say something nice about you. Bigster is also another great guy and I enjoy our jabs we take at one another. Yes we did meet a couple years back and I also met Butchie and several others on the T including the entire "Posse" from Dresden. That was an experience. Lionfbfan is one scarey dude. I even met some SP posters at the title game this past year. NCSDad was a very nice guy and I look forward to speaking with him and Kenny again this year if we are fortunate enough to get back to the Semis. I enjoyed meeting Viking fans and posters at the second UC/humboldt  game last year.For the most part we are all simply fans of high school football and enjoy talking about it. Now enough of this mushy crap.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Good to spread one's circle of acquaintances... even amongst "enemy". Ha. If anyone has played Dresden, you've heard me. Loudest of loud! My voice and noisemaking is getting legendary. :) Two reasons I have to sit by myself on bottom row near field: 1. public requested it lest I disturb other fans in stands! & 2. Our coaches & players asked me to sit closer so they and other team's players & fans can hear me better. Ha! Both true. I'm big (even though I lost 288 lbs & counting i still hefty, thus "hevy",), usually in black, glasses, with horn, cowbell, megaphone, walking cane, and other stuff for making noise. An arsenal of fan stuff! Since players & coaching staff give it their all, shouldn't we give our all as fans? Which is short for FANATICAL, right? I crazy, wild, out-there, intense.. thus the "revy" in name, I not just been a minister but I rev-it-up too, get intense and involved in doing my part as a cheering, supportive fan. Doing my job all way to the end no matter the score! I try anyways, shouldn't everyone? :) rhut rhow.. I realized I not only gave info to meet other CoachT'ers, but a "sniper" can take me out now. ( I wish... I am so ready for Home!) lol

Edited by hevyrevy1611

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I recnetly spoke with some of the UC players and asked them how things are going and if there was a huge focus on returning to the title game. The response I got was a little surprising but also made sense to me. They are saying that last year is in the past and they are leaving it there. The focus is on getting better and stronger and that's it. No one is screamimg about a "Back To Back" title. Keeping it simple. I really like that. Coach Bowling is doing a fine job with these young men. I look forward to the start of the season. August is coming.