UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Falcons don't fly in tornados... that a good comeback! Nothing been standing up to tornados recently! Heck, a real life, bonafide tornado came out of nowhere recently, formed literally in five minutes and ripped through UC.. I heard coaches and players ran after it trying to ride that thing to live up to your name! It was like just another practice for you all! :)

hevy,don't let Swo get you thinking they are Big bad Tornadoes.Just a little breeze is all they are .Last year was last year.The Falcons are gonna soar above the Twisters.Wondering if UC can win if they have a key injury to their running back .Hopefully they stay injury free and wie both will be at full strenght this year.LC lost starting running back,Caldwell to a knee injury last year and he is back along with Stephonski wilkes who did very well as a sophomore last year and filled the void by Caldwell.I have my calender already marked for the UC game

Bigster every year you do this. In my Goofy voice " LC is  gonna beat UC". I know it has happened in the past but Dude we have dominated this series. I truly hope you aren't hanging any hopes on the fact that y'all embarrassed OC during spring practice. OC might beat Gibson County next outside of that I don't see much in the works for them. I will say what I've always said....Falcons don't fly during a Tornado. We will see soon enough.

Just starting early this year swo...lol

Just starting early this year swo...lol

Lake County had a very good spring. We did beat Obion Central and Gleason but that's a far cry from beating Union City. LC could be a whole better this year time will tell but Union City will be much better also. Maybe the falcons will be able to play with Union City maybe not. Like I said time will tell.

Lake County had a very good spring. We did beat Obion Central and Gleason but that's a far cry from beating Union City. LC could be a whole better this year time will tell but Union City will be much better also. Maybe the falcons will be able to play with Union City maybe not. Like I said time will tell.

LC1968 I can talk to you. You make sense. Bigster on the other hand is like talking to someone who has their memory erased every night when they go to sleep. I believe he wakes up everyday in 1980's or 90's something. You are right .... only time will tell about any of us.

Hey Big Swo!  How are you man?  Good to see we left an impression on you guys that brings us up in this conversation.  We will be motivated, but you guys still have that Golden Ball from last year.  You guys are definitely the top dogs.  Thought you'd get a kick out of knowing that we have scheduled Wayne County for a scrimmage this year.  Know what offense they run?   ;)

Oh yes they run the veer. But......... We run so many different versions of that thing now it is harder to defend than ever before. Plus our guys have another season to get ready for NCS. You guys would have beaten SP in the Championship if you had gone. Well we both have to get back to the Semis to even be concerned with the title game this year. Plenty of things can go wrong in a season of football.

LC1968 I can talk to you. You make sense. Bigster on the other hand is like talking to someone who has their memory erased every night when they go to sleep. I believe he wakes up everyday in 1980's or 90's something. You are right .... only time will tell about any of us.

Hmmmm.1980 and 1985 were Golden years.Isnt this still the 80s.You Twisters better make sure those Sirens are working this year because when the Falcons fly into the game,if the sirens arent working,will be too late and  the Falcons just may shake up the state.Gonna have a new comment like Ole Roy has his own.The Falcons will soar.The World is Ours,

Hmmmm.1980 and 1985 were Golden years.Isnt this still the 80s.You Twisters better make sure those Sirens are working this year because when the Falcons fly into the game,if the sirens arent working,will be too late and the Falcons just may shake up the state.Gonna have a new comment like Ole Roy has his own.The Falcons will soar.The World is Ours,

OMG It's worse than I thought. Bigster I believe Pathways has someone who can help you. They have doctors who specialize in people who suffer from delusions. If that doesn't help just click your heels 3 times and say " There's no place like home" . You may just wake up.

OMG It's worse than I thought. Bigster I believe Pathways has someone who can help you. They have doctors who specialize in people who suffer from delusions. If that doesn't help just click your heels 3 times and say " There's no place like home" . You may just wake up.

Bigster has been spending too much time at Dysheekie's place!! Lol!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

hevy,don't let Swo get you thinking they are Big bad Tornadoes.Just a little breeze is all they are .Last year was last year.The Falcons are gonna soar above the Twisters.Wondering if UC can win if they have a key injury to their running back .Hopefully they stay injury free and wie both will be at full strenght this year.LC lost starting running back,Caldwell to a knee injury last year and he is back along with Stephonski wilkes who did very well as a sophomore last year and filled the void by Caldwell.I have my calender already marked for the UC game

No doubt one or two playmakers who weren't there before can make a huge difference. Just another reason I LUV this game... one never knows how it gonna turn out. On paper & historically it says one thing, then SURPRISE, on the field it's exact opposite; and in games itself how tide of momentum can dramatically shift with a different outcome than what seemed destined to happen,; or when better, dominant team in stats loses the game on scoreboard; or ... yeah, you know! :D LUV IT!

Bigster has been spending too much time at Dysheekie's place!! Lol!!!

I was wondering when Dysheekie was gonna come out. Thank you BPM for doing that. I didn't want to be the first to mention her. Sounds like her delusional spell has been cast extra strong this year. She has to do that to Bigster so he can cope with things.