UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Yall know that LC has the prettiest colors.Purple doesnt go with anything.Purple is the ugliest color.Give a kid a coloring book and he.she is going to more than like go with red,blue,green.black,and yellow.Purple is going to be way down the list because it is so ugly and doesnt really go with anything.I think yall just may be surprised this year.Not going to be a cakewalk.And when we do play ,and if it's at Lake Co.Please tell your women to take out their rollers and go to the dentist.At least look presentable.t

Yall know that LC has the prettiest colors.Purple doesnt go with anything.Purple is the ugliest color.Give a kid a coloring book and he.she is going to more than like go with red,blue,green.black,and yellow.Purple is going to be way down the list because it is so ugly and doesnt really go with anything.I think yall just may be surprised this year.Not going to be a cakewalk.And when we do play ,and if it's at Lake Co.Please tell your women to take out their rollers and go to the dentist.At least look presentable.t

Game is at Union City, the falcons return a host of starters but so does Union City and Bigster the falcons return a whole lot more than Wilkes and Caldwell. They also return their best defensive player. Football is a team sport and not about individuals. LC is very thin on numbers this year. Around 20 to 25 so it's a must the right players stay healthy.

Game is at Union City, the falcons return a host of starters but so does Union City and Bigster the falcons return a whole lot more than Wilkes and Caldwell. They also return their best defensive player. Football is a team sport and not about individuals. LC is very thin on numbers this year. Around 20 to 25 so it's a must the right players stay healthy.

I understand that.I mentioned Calwell because he was injured last year and I mentioned Strayhorn because he didnt play but has the body to be  a stud or could be.And Wilkes becaus eI feel like he's going to be a lot better and has good speed.I know some others missed time last year,including your son.Hopefully they will all do their part.On another note,the young man I thought would make an impact in future years and maybe even the chance to start at quarterback this year is supposedely going to move and play for either Dyersburg or Dyer Co.He has always played in the LC system,his sister was a star player at LC and his Dad has always worked in LC and kept the LC books  for years.And now leaving as a freshman.Hate to see him move out of a community that is all a lot of people look forward to and the talk is all about football and basketball in the community.I think dyer co is going to be down and dont think dyersburg had that good of a middle school tea,.If all the kids were to stay home on the basketball team,himself,the young Jones boys,with Blevins Strayhorn Estes etc.feel like they and Union City will compete for the State title.Or at least have a chance.They may win games at Dyer Co and dyersburg but wont compete for a State title with all they have lost and have coming back.Will be a bigger school and may have could seen this happening if Dyer Co had the team like they had with Hubbs .Kinda like LC when they beat bigger schools like Southside and syersburg etc.Could be a mistake on thir part.My get more recognition at LCeven though LC is a smaller school,simply because they should be a very good Single a team capable of beating bigger schools and maybe play for a State title,something that wont happen at Dyersburg or Dyer co with the schools they have to play in the Memphis regions.

Purple and Gold are colors of royalty Bigster. Green is the color of runny crap. Our women know how to look good when they go out. Somebody needs to tell your women that Camo is not a color and hip waders are not high heels. Also there will not be a turd toss at halftime so they can demonstrate their " cow patty chunking" skills. One last and very important thing......brown lipstick don't look good. Oh I forgot, that's tobacco stains. LOL

I understand that.I mentioned Calwell because he was injured last year and I mentioned Strayhorn because he didnt play but has the body to be  a stud or could be.And Wilkes becaus eI feel like he's going to be a lot better and has good speed.I know some others missed time last year,including your son.Hopefully they will all do their part.On another note,the young man I thought would make an impact in future years and maybe even the chance to start at quarterback this year is supposedely going to move and play for either Dyersburg or Dyer Co.He has always played in the LC system,his sister was a star player at LC and his Dad has always worked in LC and kept the LC books  for years.And now leaving as a freshman.Hate to see him move out of a community that is all a lot of people look forward to and the talk is all about football and basketball in the community.I think dyer co is going to be down and dont think dyersburg had that good of a middle school tea,.If all the kids were to stay home on the basketball team,himself,the young Jones boys,with Blevins Strayhorn Estes etc.feel like they and Union City will compete for the State title.Or at least have a chance.They may win games at Dyer Co and dyersburg but wont compete for a State title with all they have lost and have coming back.Will be a bigger school and may have could seen this happening if Dyer Co had the team like they had with Hubbs .Kinda like LC when they beat bigger schools like Southside and syersburg etc.Could be a mistake on thir part.My get more recognition at LCeven though LC is a smaller school,simply because they should be a very good Single a team capable of beating bigger schools and maybe play for a State title,something that wont happen at Dyersburg or Dyer co with the schools they have to play in the Memphis regions.

Really was not talk about my son. LC returns many starters from last year. If we can stay healthy we should be ok. If not it's going to get ugly. We only have 20 to 25 lifting this summer but give me those type kids than teams with 60 players who really don't want to play.

Really was not talk about my son. LC returns many starters from last year. If we can stay healthy we should be ok. If not it's going to get ugly. We only have 20 to 25 lifting this summer but give me those type kids than teams with 60 players who really don't want to play.

I do about the young man who transferred to Dyersburg. Did you know another basketball player went to Dyersburg also

Okay it's time for me to try and explain something to you LC posters. THIS IS A UNION CITY BOARD. If you want to discuss players and transfers about LC then please do it on your board. If you want to come over here and have some playful banter, I am all for it. But to post a 500 word essay about your team is going over board. If this continues I will be forced to come to the LC board and write a novel about The UC program. I'm just saying.

Okay it's time for me to try and explain something to you LC posters. THIS IS A UNION CITY BOARD. If you want to discuss players and transfers about LC then please do it on your board. If you want to come over here and have some playful banter, I am all for it. But to post a 500 word essay about your team is going over board. If this continues I will be forced to come to the LC board and write a novel about The UC program. I'm just saying.

Go Dresden!!!!!

Keep whining Swo and I'll get Rev to come over to the UC board and write a doctorate thesis on your Tornado's like he does our Lions.

Go Dresden!!!!!

Keep whining Swo and I'll get Rev to come over to the UC board and write a doctorate thesis on your Tornado's like he does our Lions.

Rev has more respect than that. I dont care if he talking about my Golden Twisters but if all y'all want to start a board take over war I will be glad to dominate your boards with UC posts over and over again. I ain't skeerd.

Rev has more respect than that. I dont care if he talking about my Golden Twisters but if all y'all want to start a board take over war I will be glad to dominate your boards with UC posts over and over again. I ain't skeerd.

Lion fbfan will bring the smack down on you Swo. Be afraid be very afraid!