UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Nashville Christian School is the scary team to me.  Lots of talent and will be definitely motivated.  They have a lot of talent (givens, batuli,) with high major college offers. They are the ones I am concerned about if we can make it that far (in addition to getting out of our district, region, section, etc... )  Otherwise UC had decent spring practice, developing depth,  no scrimmages.  Just getting bigger, faster, and stronger. 

Nashville Christian School is the scary team to me.  Lots of talent and will be definitely motivated.  They have a lot of talent (givens, batuli,) with high major college offers. They are the ones I am concerned about if we can make it that far (in addition to getting out of our district, region, section, etc... )  Otherwise UC had decent spring practice, developing depth,  no scrimmages.  Just getting bigger, faster, and stronger. 

Yep Atlas that's precisely who I was thinking of. NCS will be tough tough. If we are fortunate enough to make it back to the semis we will have them at our house this year. They will be highly motivated and like you said they will have plenty of talent to get the job done. We must stick with what works  Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles.

Yep Atlas that's precisely who I was thinking of. NCS will be tough tough. If we are fortunate enough to make it back to the semis we will have them at our house this year. They will be highly motivated and like you said they will have plenty of talent to get the job done. We must stick with what works  Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles.

Hey Big Swo!  How are you man?  Good to see we left an impression on you guys that brings us up in this conversation.  We will be motivated, but you guys still have that Golden Ball from last year.  You guys are definitely the top dogs.  Thought you'd get a kick out of knowing that we have scheduled Wayne County for a scrimmage this year.  Know what offense they run?   ;)

Edited by NCSdad1962

Guest hevyrevy1611

UC has a task ahead. Playing as top dog with target on back is waaay different than trying to reach top. It takes a rare program to stay at top. Can UC do it? Time will tell, they seem to have all the ingredients, but every team Tornadoes face will be different than before, they'll be playing in "superman" mode to knock off the champs. Will be fun to watch. Hope Dresden's youth and new coach will compete this year, and that the West teams, whichever ones it may be, will be the new powerbase elite of 1A, with pendulum of dominance finally swinging from east to west.

Teams in 1A have caught up and past teams in the east. You have to get through several good teams in the west. That's not the case in the east. So.Pitt rules the east. Gordonsville is the next best thing out east. No disrespect to Coalfield,Greenback and Cloudland but it's not the same as comig out o the west.

I agree. The west is making it's rounds

Guest hevyrevy1611

Teams in 1A have caught up and past teams in the east. You have to get through several good teams in the west. That's not the case in the east. So.Pitt rules the east. Gordonsville is the next best thing out east. No disrespect to Coalfield,Greenback and Cloudland but it's not the same as comig out o the west.

I definitely am not a stat expert or fautless on history of games.. but overall, cumulatively, doesn't teams from east have much more gold and silver than west or middle teams? Thus indicating they rule the state as well, not just an area? Or is it in last few years there has been a switch/shift? Wonder how much catching up west and middle teams have to do to be even with eastern trophies? Lake County has some, but not enough, right? One can never get enough, once you get a taste of gold or silver, it's addicting, isn't it? The more gleaming gold or shiny silver you earn, the more you want even more. Nobody wants to share and spread the wealth around! Greedy hogs all of us! Ha!

I definitely am not a stat expert or fautless on history of games.. but overall, cumulatively, doesn't teams from east have much more gold and silver than west or middle teams? Thus indicating they rule the state as well, not just an area? Or is it in last few years there has been a switch/shift? Wonder how much catching up west and middle teams have to do to be even with eastern trophies? Lake County has some, but not enough, right? One can never get enough, once you get a taste of gold or silver, it's addicting, isn't it? The more gleaming gold or shiny silver you earn, the more you want even more. Nobody wants to share and spread the wealth around! Greedy hogs all of us! Ha!

Yeah there are some teams in the west with a few gold and silver balls. I just wish my Bulldawgs could get one!! Lol!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Lake Co is going to make some noise and surprise some people I think.Gonna dethrone Union City.Get ready Chipper,Purple,atlas and uc does it again...The world is ours...lol

Bigster every year you do this. In my Goofy voice " LC is  gonna beat UC". I know it has happened in the past but Dude we have dominated this series. I truly hope you aren't hanging any hopes on the fact that y'all embarrassed OC during spring practice. OC might beat Gibson County next outside of that I don't see much in the works for them. I will say what I've always said....Falcons don't fly during a Tornado. We will see soon enough.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Falcons don't fly in tornados... that a good comeback! Nothing been standing up to tornados recently! Heck, a real life, bonafide tornado came out of nowhere recently, formed literally in five minutes and ripped through UC.. I heard coaches and players ran after it trying to ride that thing to live up to your name! It was like just another practice for you all! :)