UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Union City looks to be far and out the most talented team in 1A...that being said. they are still 15,16,17 year old boys. They've read their press clippings, they've kissed their trophy, and they will each have a big shiny ring to remember it all by. Union City is good and they know it that will either help them in knowing they've been there and done that or hurt them because some kids might think they cant be touched. 

all that being said. Union City is a freight train that wont be derailed. 14-0 season. 

and i hope we have another preseason scrimmage with yal this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Basketball season over UC girls win the state championship so 2 state titles for UC this school year all I can say is wow. But now I'm back for football. Bigswo its good to see ya on here again. Now all I can say is 2014 could be the year history is made now I don't know about ya'll but I like our chances, we just have to stay focused on the task at hand. Now I know we are losing Stevens but other than that and the 3 seniors everyone is back if I'm not mistaken. Focus, execute, and play physical just like last year, then no one will stop us and history will be made at UCHS. The scary part is we didn't play our best last year.

Edited by JDOGG80

Union City looks to be far and out the most talented team in 1A...that being said. they are still 15,16,17 year old boys. They've read their press clippings, they've kissed their trophy, and they will each have a big shiny ring to remember it all by. Union City is good and they know it that will either help them in knowing they've been there and done that or hurt them because some kids might think they cant be touched. 

all that being said. Union City is a freight train that wont be derailed. 14-0 season. 

and i hope we have another preseason scrimmage with yal this year!

Any team that can run every play in a state championship game against a year in and year out contender has got to have something going for them. These guys are impressive!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay I'm officially having a football craving. I want to see somebody get trucked. It's far too long in between seasons and we got to play in the final game of the season. Something need to happen soon or somebody is gonna get hurt.

Swo, who is Union City scrimmaging this spring? Oh, and Union City is the team to beat in the state. Just thought I would throw that in.LOL