Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I doubt many coaches pull their starters when it is 35--13 or 42--19. There was over 7 minutes left when he came out.

I agree. If everyone had play 2013 UH as tough as LA, there would be no need to cry they ran scores up. Fact remains, 126 points were scored with backups in and on defense. You take those 126 points away and the scores are much closer. O should a coach tell his D or second string Offense not to score when given the chance? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Shut up about smith co folks jerk. Who gives a rats a$& about stats. Upperman sucks and sucked last year also. If the didnt suck alcoa wouldnt have hung 800 on them. LA sucks too. Everyone they beat has a P$& poor record. As far as runnin the score up and padding stats. Aint no since in it. Get a nice lead, pull your starters and let your other guys get some experience. If the other team cant stop that then so be it. I have one place for them folks that run the score waaaay up. Under my shoe with a nice big wad of my spit in their faces. Any questions? Chumps

internet badboy on our hands. Did you even play ball?

There's that York Institute math for ya.... Good for you!! Nice use of the state's tax dollars. Surprises me that they can add much less multiply.

Care to explain your personal attack? 42-13 is 6 scores he had 7. So from his acount of the came he scored in from the bench. As much as he ran all over us he prob did score one from the bench.

Care to explain your personal attack? 42-13 is 6 scores he had 7. So from his acount of the came he scored in from the bench. As much as he ran all over us he prob did score one from the bench.

He said he didn't know many coaches that would pull their starters at 42 - 19...  You said if he pulled them at 42 - 19 then where did his 7th TD come from...  I said you can do math which is surprising.  Not attacking you just stating an opinion.

He said he didn't know many coaches that would pull their starters at 42 - 19... You said if he pulled them at 42 - 19 then where did his 7th TD come from... I said you can do math which is surprising. Not attacking you just stating an opinion.

Say what you want that's a personal attack not appreciated

There's that York Institute math for ya.... Good for you!! Nice use of the state's tax dollars. Surprises me that they can add much less multiply.

Man you folks are overly sensitive. We on here to get each other fired up and have a good time doin it. Deep breaths. Innnnn.....outttttttt

Excuse me, there just as much good and bad at YI as there is any other school system in the area.  As far as tax dollars at use, we attend school were we are located, that school just happens to be State funded.  For the record, us hicks in the hills up here on the mountain do take a little pride in how we represent ourselves even on a public forum.  No one called you out, made you sound like an idiot or anything else.  Stick to football Jack!!!  Leave your personal opinions about YI off this site.  Sounds like you need to start you a forum on Topix were all the other Sh*t gets posted so you can vent on how your taxes are being spent...that is if you even work and pay them.

As far as being sensitive, no not really, just keeping it real.  Talk about FOOTBALL, no need for that other stuff.