Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

Indeed I was , but now the holidays are over , recovering from a plate & screws in the neck so I am back,,,,,,

BUT ....... Just had to get that off my chest - and will get back to being nice to all ( way to early before start of 2014 HS football) to get worked up... Did your QB ever get recruited to any school- heck in a small college on all over him=winner

I expect the QB to play basketball in college.

Indeed I was , but now the holidays are over , recovering from a plate & screws in the neck so I am back,,,,,,

BUT ....... Just had to get that off my chest - and will get back to being nice to all ( way to early before start of 2014 HS football) to get worked up... Did your QB ever get recruited to any school- heck in a small college on all over him=winner

Heal fast notredame66!! :thumb:

notredame66 I can relate to the screws and plate in the neck, did that last march. No fun, big thing I don't like was the hard collar and then the foam thingie. Had to wear mine for six weeks and couldn't drive either. Went to Destin at Easter having to wear that thing and then to add insult to injury about froze to death. 

FinalFrame_zpsa58fe87b.png

First - I guess if holding up a state championship trophy is boring then ok.

Second - this picture is after the trophy was presented and since the game is played on Thursday, thank you, TSSAA,  a number of the fans had left already.

Third - in the Tennessean article that I saw after the Ensworth and Maryville scrimmage the word boring was not used, by either coach.

Last point - the Maryville kids are great and your coach is outstanding.  

notredame66 I can relate to the screws and plate in the neck, did that last march. No fun, big thing I don't like was the hard collar and then the foam thingie. Had to wear mine for six weeks and couldn't drive either. Went to Destin at Easter having to wear that thing and then to add insult to injury about froze to death.

Yep 6 weeks in the hard brace and just last week graduated to the soft one - never realized how much one can miss driving