Perry County

Footballfan27

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linden would be a great place for a young man to start; one that had been offensive or defensive coordinator at another school for about two to four years. Or, maybe a place for an older guy with four or five years left, to go and set up a group of young assistants to carry on after he retires. Either way, I think there is a lot of opportunity there. The people there are very sports-minded and support their school quite well. I'm interested in seeing how this opening turns out. 

Edited by @38320

Wonder if they got any applicants

I think that the guy that used to be the wayne county middle school coach (Keeton, I think) would be a good one.  He had something like 3 or 4 straight years of undefeated seasons.  That guy was unbelievable and so cool and just got so much out of those kids.  He seems like a really nice guy is he still around?  Let's get him.

Edited by Pete

I think that the guy that used to be the wayne county middle school coach (Keeton, I think) would be a good one. He had something like 3 or 4 straight years of undefeated seasons. That guy was unbelievable and so cool and just got so much out of those kids. He seems like a really nice guy is he still around? Let's get him.

Keeton would be a good coach, really smart about the game and a good person but at the same time, the years he went undefeated was the years that had the kids that had so much success in high school and won the gold. Not knocking coach Keeton but you could almost went undefeated in middle school all those years with nothing more than a bus driver! Edited by wildcat89