Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

I agree that this whole situation is messed up and the newspaper shouldnt have published that article. Having said that... You cant really be surprised that this happened. He is a a stud athlete and high profile people are always going to make the news. Good or bad. Thats just the way it is. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and this wont affect his scholarship.

Tell me again why the article should not have been published? 

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

I agree that this whole situation is messed up and the newspaper shouldnt have published that article. Having said that... You cant really be surprised that this happened. He is a a stud athlete and high profile people are always going to make the news. Good or bad. Thats just the way it is. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and this wont affect his scholarship.

Stars,do you think Maryville will have enough to win another title this year.Where is the light at the end of the tunnel for other east TN teams. I know it will be a small light and a special team will be lucky that Maryville has an off year,but most years the light is a Big Red locomotive and it's picking up speed by playoff time.No need to  wish you good luck, I do however hope your team has an injury free year as I do for all the teams around the state.Roll Tribe

Stars,do you think Maryville will have enough to win another title this year.Where is the light at the end of the tunnel for other east TN teams. I know it will be a small light and a special team will be lucky that Maryville has an off year,but most years the light is a Big Red locomotive and it's picking up speed by playoff time.No need to  wish you good luck, I do however hope your team has an injury free year as I do for all the teams around the state.Roll Tribe

Caiped Crewsayder eye hoap we cain winn a gaim ere two......

Az fer az tha pipeline hits purtee full.......This yeer's upcomin' frashmans haiv sum vurry good players.....a vurry good QB, RB naimed Cobb, all vurry good all purpose player, and a cupple ov rilly big linemuns.....and thay won tha Middull Skool Souper Bowl laist yeer.....

Az fer az tha pipeline hits purtee full.......This yeer's upcomin' frashmans haiv sum vurry good players.....a vurry good QB, RB naimed Cobb, all vurry good all purpose player, and a cupple ov rilly big linemuns.....and thay won tha Middull Skool Souper Bowl laist yeer.....

Sounds like we can forget the light at the end of the tunnel.The team that gets past Maryville is just going to have to do it the old time way,work hard and get back up when they are hit hard.Getting out of the east doesn't guarantee a championship but only two more games against great teams. There is no question that the road will go through your nice little town of Maryville nomatter what,so the rest of us better tighten the chin strap and bring our best game to you.

Sounds like we can forget the light at the end of the tunnel.The team that gets past Maryville is just going to have to do it the old time way,work hard and get back up when they are hit hard.Getting out of the east doesn't guarantee a championship but only two more games against great teams. There is no question that the road will go through your nice little town of Maryville nomatter what,so the rest of us better tighten the chin strap and bring our best game to you.

Because the kid is still in high school for one reason. Let the young man at least get out of school and what he does after is fair game.  Grown men shouldn't get in chat rooms and talk down about some high school kids personal problems that don't even concern them which shows who has even bigger problems.

Because the kid is still in high school for one reason. Let the young man at least get out of school and what he does after is fair game. Grown men shouldn't get in chat rooms and talk down about some high school kids personal problems that don't even concern them which shows who has even bigger problems.

i agree. But having said that in the eyes of society and the law the kid is an adult, he is of age (18). Back in 2009 a few William Blount players got in trouble and it was mentioned on the news but no names or pictures were shown because they "werent" of age. But you can bet that if they were of age their names and pics would have been released. Thats just the way it is, right or wrong.

i agree. But having said that in the eyes of society and the law the kid is an adult, he is of age (18). Back in 2009 a few William Blount players got in trouble and it was mentioned on the news but no names or pictures were shown because they "werent" of age. But you can bet that if they were of age their names and pics would have been released. Thats just the way it is, right or wrong.

Just for the simple fact to sell a few extra papers. The Daily Times knows that their time is coming near of going out of business like most newspapers so why not reach as low as you can for a story. As far as the paper online anyone can compete with that and blow them out of the water.

Just for the simple fact to sell a few extra papers. The Daily Times knows that their time is coming near of going out of business like most newspapers so why not reach as low as you can for a story. As far as the paper online anyone can compete with that and blow them out of the water.

I think it should be reported that the charges were dropped.

Because the kid is still in high school for one reason. Let the young man at least get out of school and what he does after is fair game. Grown men shouldn't get in chat rooms and talk down about some high school kids personal problems that don't even concern them which shows who has even bigger problems.

The reason I asked that is because i am the type of person who tends to side with the victim.. And if he was a minor-Would they have been allowed to print his name? For those who are worried about him losing his scholarship-He can always transfer to UT. He would fit right in over there.