Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

What??!! Maryville losing a kid to Oak Ridge? you must be joking?

I would never mention names of kids on here but we have a kid that will be a junior that did show some good potential that would start at most other schools right now that looks like he will be going to Oak Ridge from what I heard tonight at Maryville's first practice of the spring. 

If this all pans out it would be a great addition to the Wildcats. As for Maryville there are plenty of good backs but I did believe this kid would have played a lot this year. I did hear this from someone that knew about the situation this evening but things should come out in the next few day I'm sure.

Oh. I'm sure it would be a great addition. You guys owe us one lol I went to school here in Oak Ridge with Thurman Bates and played football with him. He transferred to Maryville. This has been years ago mid 90's. Some of the old timer Maryville fans may remember the name. I don't think he ever played much though because he ended up getting in trouble if I'm not mistaken, but he could've been very good if he would've kept his head on straight.

Oh. I'm sure it would be a great addition. You guys owe us one lol I went to school here in Oak Ridge with Thurman Bates and played football with him. He transferred to Maryville. This has been years ago mid 90's. Some of the old timer Maryville fans may remember the name. I don't think he ever played much though because he ended up getting in trouble if I'm not mistaken, but he could've been very good if he would've kept his head on straight.

SS this ant good enuff.....Nevur hurd ov yore playur frum Oke Gridge ewe wint two skool wif..... :rolleyes:

Eye will eggspect fewchure draift considerayshuns fer JN..... :popcorneater: