Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

LOL

Luckilee fer us we haiv sum purty good runners......And eye hurd thait one ov tha our upcomin' soffmoores hoo iz vurry faist and wuz injured laist fall, wuz baick att sprang practuss twoday.....So's now eye wood say weal see Burgess, Hopkins, Porter, Ervin, Goss-Russell, and maybe #2 carryin' tha bawl..... :popcorneater:

Luckilee fer us we haiv sum purty good runners......And eye hurd thait one ov tha our upcomin' soffmoores hoo iz vurry faist and wuz injured laist fall, wuz baick att sprang practuss twoday.....So's now eye wood say weal see Burgess, Hopkins, Porter, Ervin, Goss-Russell, and maybe #2 carryin' tha bawl..... :popcorneater:

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Hate to hear about the transfer. I wish nothing but the best of luck for the kid, and hope his next two years are his best.

You're right again stars - a good opportunity has opened up for some other players. It will be interesting to see where all those guys play this year.

Hate to hear about the transfer. I wish nothing but the best of luck for the kid, and hope his next two years are his best.

You're right again stars - a good opportunity has opened up for some other players. It will be interesting to see where all those guys play this year.

sx yore analeesees ov JN on tha Oke Gridge thread wuz write on.....He iz compack, qwik, and cain find tha daylite....Hoap hiz shoulder is compleatly heeled......

sx hitt will bee intristin' two sea hoo lines up beeside big Jaylen..... :popcorneater:

Inn othur sprang practuss knews.....Mr 200mph is gonna be farred up becaws eye herd ole Blake Henderson (#26) rilly looks good att safetee..... B)

Stars you got any insite as to why they start spring practice now instead of say May 3 when baseball would be over? At least 12 + players on there by my count.

I was told that GQ wanted to be through by May 9.  I'm not sure why.  I suspect AP tests maybe.  Once a team starts, a team can practice 10 times during 15 consecutive school days. I think May 9 gives him three extras days in case of bad weather.

Fellers eye ant got no eyedee abowt tha startin' time ov sprang practuss....

cR maybee GQ's gotta hep sumbodee get thair hay upp layter inn May orr get thair backer patch out...???.... :huh:

OR2 knott evurbodee may wanna taik tha Asso-she-ated Press testus.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fellers eye ant got no eyedee abowt tha startin' time ov sprang practuss....

cR maybee GQ's gotta hep sumbodee get thair hay upp layter inn May orr get thair backer patch out...???.... :huh:

OR2 knott evurbodee may wanna taik tha Asso-she-ated Press testus.... :popcorneater:

Stars you got any insite as to why they start spring practice now instead of say May 3 when baseball would be over? At least 12 + players on there by my count.

I had two play for GQ.  In six years of possible spring practices, between injuries, basketball (Spring practice used to be in Feb) and baseball, I had a son practice only during one out of six possible spring practices over all the years.  The 12+ shouldn't worry.  They'll have their chances.  Both of mine did even though they always seemed to miss the spring.

Edited by OldRebel2

Baseball? We talking baseball? Baseball at murvil? What are we talking about here? Baseball?

Just kidding there creb, but I seriously doubt if much consideration was given to baseball. :oops: