HAMPTON BULLDOGS: HOW MANY ROUNDS?

dewswar

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Pujo--being a Region 2 guy--I'm going to have to say that after Friday night the only football Hampton is going to be watching that is sanctioned by the TSSAA is the kind they pay money for--ie: watching Cloudland make back-to-back trips to Murfreesboro. I have predicted that Cloudland would make it back.

One more time: Hampton had better enjoy practice these next two days because come Friday night it is going to end at the hands of Wartburg AGAIN--The DAWGS from Morgan Co want a rematch with the claw scratching Cats from Springs.

We used to be in 2a and its a chore to beat any of the top four schools. Austin East and Louden was in there at that time. Even harriman had a heck of a team. Thanks for your vote of confidence.I,d love to see our bunch back down there.We pull for anyone in region 2 as well.I hope Sweetwater can make it. I really thought they could until they lost T J Brock. I still would'nt count them out.

I guess since this is a Hampton thread that atleast one person on here should be from Hampton. I think that the 'Dogs can win one and possibly two games if they play really well, but that would be it. I don't get on here and predict a score or say that a team should enjoy their final days of practice like some of the big 'prognosticators' do. I have simply said that the 'Dogs are better than most people give them credit for and that they have a very good chance of winning come Friday. Win or lose I am very proud of all that they have accomplished this year. Congrats Bulldogs and Coach Campbell.