District 9AA Predictions

FootballFan222

The three Cheatham County schools finished in the "last three spots" in the district.  The direct cause of those results are very obvious.  White House, Westmoreland, and Greenbrier will continue to dominate the district in 2014.  White House-Heritage is/has always been overrated but in spite of that they are still better than what's beneath them.

• 2 weeks later...

The three Cheatham County schools finished in the "last three spots" in the district.  The direct cause of those results are very obvious.  White House, Westmoreland, and Greenbrier will continue to dominate the district in 2014.  White House-Heritage is/has always been overrated but in spite of that they are still better than what's beneath them.

I have to agree. It just seems like the teams outside of Cheatham County are much better.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe, even with the standings of last year, the cheatham teams will do much better this year. Cheatham is losing a good back with Desmond Sweat but not losing many seniors, and Sycamore is getting theirs back from injury last year. Harpeth is losing both of their backs and a senior lineman, but on the defensive side, Harpeth is returning virtually the entire squad. I think it will be very interesting to watch these Cheatham teams against the other teams in the district after their first year in the new district. I think the district is at a toss up at the first 6 spots, but I do have Cheatham in last. I feel as if Desmond Sweat will be too big of a loss for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree. It just seems like the teams outside of Cheatham County are much better.

I hope that the Cubs bounce back and have a nice year in 2014.  I think that Coach Mintz played a lot of young guys in 2013 with the hopes that the team could develop and grow into something special in 2014 and 2015.  Willie Presley and Nathaniel "Boo" Jock have the talent to be two of the better players in the district.  Go Cubs! 

What do you think the standings will be for District 9AA at the end of next year and why?

Standings at the end of last year:

1. White House

2. Westmoreland

3. Greenbrier

4. White House-Heritage

5. Harpeth

6. Cheatham

7. Sycamore

The standings will look pretty much the same as last year, but i think Greenbrier will get the best of Motown and White house this year.