Teams to beat 2014

kev35

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh really? So they weren't at full strength either? I would love to see them both at full strength and see how they did against each other! Both games were exciting!

I agree! Anyone certain players you liked from oakland? Heard they have an Austin peay commit as a junior for catching. But oakland has 2 senior catchers so he plays right field! Did he show off his cannon?

I agree! Anyone certain players you liked from oakland? Heard they have an Austin peay commit as a junior for catching. But oakland has 2 senior catchers so he plays right field! Did he show off his cannon?

I was impressed with the catcher, RF and SS all seemed legit ball players.  I didn't get to see much of both games as I was trying to keep up with the kids!  I saw one play from the RF that was quite impressive but it seemed they weren't going 100% on both sides.

I'm sure you're proud of those teams and should be but when you mention the best teams in Class A and don't mention Goodpasture who was Class AA state runner ups and return two of their best pitchers makes your list a little suspect... Just Saying!!

I'm sure he didn't mention them because they don't belong in Class A. Probably talking about teams that are truly Class A teams.